OH SHIT VT IS LAYED TO REST!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
that was a good ass game....beating a team with a finishing record of 8-5 aint really much to write home about though on the real, they are a good team but underachieved most of the season I thought.....Va Tech is usually better at defense but they couldnt stop shit tonight and Cal didnt even have their best receiver who is a pretty damn good

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Cal still aint shit!! V-Tech had a weak 2nd half of the season and this game just added to it!! Dont try to hype Cal up because they beat your squad!! U see your boys didnt even make the championship so obviously they dont think high of Cal either!! Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
thats what i'm talkin bout...CAL might not ever be a contender for the national championship but we still got squad i don't give a fuck what bowl it was for, INSIGHT?...vTECH is tough, they got squad, but we haven't been bowl eligable for a min so we was hungry...Aaron Rogers is gon be solid next year no doubt, if Boller is good enough to start in the L then Rogers could do it fa sho...and czar, so what if vtech had a shitty 2nd half of the season, overall they have a much better squad but still couldn't show up when it counted most...i like vtech too (marcus vick future hiesman) but my main squad CAL jus smashed on em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Cal didnt smash shit!! They won 52-49 with a last second field goal!! Smash my ass!!! Cal will never be in championship contention so it dont matter!! Just be glad that they made the mighty insightful bowl!!! Hhaahhaah!! GOT EM!!