OH SHIT! someone screwed and chopped the 'tell me when to go' video.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
Whoever did it had some nice editing and shit but I didnt see it all the way through, I can't listen to shit chopped and screwed. That shit gives me a headache.

Jun 16, 2005
hella_numb said:
you must of been real eager to post up on siccness about a video that you aint watched yet. and the post dont make you cool.

shut yo bitch ass up and dont worry bout what the fuck i do, ya lil' maggot mouthed faggot.

Mar 17, 2006
For what it's worth, the quality/timing of those video chops is superior to what Rap-A-Lot passed off on an officially released screwed & chopped Scarface greatest video hits DVD. Shit was hella bootsy, I thought it was a bootleg until I saw it being pushed on an official RAL site.

Who edited this?

STRATEGY

Mar 17, 2006
Al Boo Boo said:
haha damn you can hear Keak HELLA clear.I wanna hear more screwed up Keak tracks now
I did a slowed tape a few years ago that's got 3X "Hit The Gas" on it, I'll see if I can dig it up.

although Keak don't really sound like he did on that that no more, at least not his vocal tone.

STRATEGY