OH SHIT PRE ORDER GUNMOUTH 4 HIRE NICKATINA/ EQ CD & DVD OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
http://milliondollardream.com/C39.html

Andre Nickatina and Equipto
Gun-Mouth 4 Hire
Horns and Halos #2

CD and DVD with Limited Edition Packaging

Includes 12 All New tracks,
Heelz Video and Live show Footage
Andre Nickatina & Equipto
GUN-MOUTH 4 HIRE CD & DVD
HORNS AND HALOS #2

PRE-ORDER (Orders will ship on or before Nov. 7, 2005)

Jun 2, 2002
their 1st collab was a definite classic...the second 1 was alright, but i didn't really like where they went with the beats. funny thing to me is, equipto is better than nicky, but he's still seen as the sidekick. i know dre put him on and everything, but at a certain point, the student will surpass the teacher...quipto sounds reaaaal clean on those laid back jazzy, musical beats...but on the last collab it seemed like he was trying to rap on beats that were taylor made for nicky's style...

Feb 13, 2005
N0rthernW4rrior said:
so IZ THAT SITE LEGIT? N WE'RE GONNA GET A DVD N A CD?
are u serious that's they record co. pimp soup LOL i've ordered from that site hella, it's nicky's n nick peace's site! str8 up from the source yo :chinese: you'll get it before the stores will or at the same time i pre ordered the mike marshall before it got out & on the released date i recieved my cd in my mailbox suprisingly!! they hella quick, so u don't have to worry

Feb 13, 2005
N0rthernW4rrior said:
NO MONEY ORDERS? MAYNE I DONT TRUST THAT ONLINE PAYMENT SHIT, GUESS ILL JUST WAIT TILL IT HITS STORE SHELVES
yeah they take money orders here see & the link below, paranoid LOL :chinese: i'm sure others on sicness can vouch for that site too

If you don't want to order on-line
Send A CHECK or MONEY ORDER in US$ for any catalog item to:

MILLION DOLLAR DREAM
P.O. BOX 9025
BERKELEY CA 94709

http://milliondollardream.com/catalog.htm

Feb 13, 2005
N0rthernW4rrior said:
AYE STINGY YOU ALREADY GOT YOURZ RESERVED?
fo sho u already know big fan of nickatina since the new jim jones i pre ordered before i made this thread gotta support the artists u know! anybody got 'GUN UP IN HEAVEN' VHS holla i wanna buy that sucker can't find it no wheres?????? :chinese:

Feb 13, 2005
N0rthernW4rrior said:
HOW MUCH $$ EXACTLY CUZ IM GOING TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW FRO A MONEY ORDER AND WUT DO I WRITE ON THE MONEY ORDER
$17.93

GUN-MOUTH 4 HIRE CD & DVD
HORNS AND HALOS #2 & put yo information mailing address, & name that's about it. LOL email address too maybe etc etc

Jan 27, 2005
already pre-ordered mine, like a couple days ago...support million dollar dream, puttin slump in yo trunk since '93....the cd should be sick always love nickatina and queezy, hope the dvd is coo and looong. i vouch for MDD, ive never had a problem with orderin from them, i got the mike marshall cd hella quick, before the suspected ship date. if you ever run into any problems email nick, i emailed him a couple times and he always responds back. he real coo folks.