OH MUTHA FUCKIN BOY!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
Congradulations to Sixxness and Skilledassassin who finished their last day of high school today. Lucky bastards!
:classic: thanks homey!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Congrats!

I'm looking forward to going to your graduation so I can yell out obscenities while you're walking up to get your diploma!!! LMAO!
:classic: lol...e-mail me back about that....I still need to know when you want the tickets....and I still need to tell you all the details....and NO OBSCENITIES! lol.....We can write shit on our caps though.....I guess they take airial pictures that face down on top of everyone.....So I gotta find something good to write on it.....

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
Congradulations to Sixxness and Skilledassassin who finished their last day of high school today. Lucky bastards!
Yeah thanks homie this shit is finally over, on to bigger and better things. YV have a good time holding down Shorecrest, I can give you some tickets if you really want them.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

Can I come too?

If you told me that you wanted to go for sure about a week ago, I could have gotten you a ticket. I don't have any extras now though...I don't think. Maybe SkilledAssassin has an extra ticket....??:confused:

Apr 25, 2002
Congrats to those of you that recently graduated. Now get out there and do big thangs. It seems that I graduated an eternity ago.......

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

U gonna be at that assembly on Friday? If u are, I would be willing to snag a ticket off u then.
What assembly is this? I'm not planning on going to anything with school unless I absolutely have to you know. I could try to make it somehow to get that ticket to you. But it better be for a good price cause i was thinking about scalping these bad boys.

Apr 25, 2002
Dont even worry about it Skilled....I just realized graduation is on Tuesday. For some reason I was thinkin it was Monday (which is the 17th, so I dont know why I thought that), and thats the only day I got free time....too much fuckin school work the rest of the week. FUCK FINALS! :dead:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
skilledassassin said:

What assembly is this? I'm not planning on going to anything with school unless I absolutely have to you know. I could try to make it somehow to get that ticket to you. But it better be for a good price cause i was thinking about scalping these bad boys.

Cain Laida fool....from 10am-noon. BTW, you might wanna be at school tomorrow for the graduation rehearsal, cause if you miss that shit, you're going out of order....I didn't see you there today either, so if you didn't go, you better go tomorrow, otherwise you don't WALK AT ALL.....7:30 am in the gym bro. Also, nobody is gonna buy a ticket, lol, they'd just sneak in some how.

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:

Cain Laida fool....from 10am-noon. BTW, you might wanna be at school tomorrow for the graduation rehearsal, cause if you miss that shit, you're going out of order....I didn't see you there today either, so if you didn't go, you better go tomorrow, otherwise you don't WALK AT ALL.....7:30 am in the gym bro. Also, nobody is gonna buy a ticket, lol, they'd just sneak in some how.
Yeah I forgot about Cain Laida, I'm not going to graduation anyways cause Im going to California early that morning. We planned this shit almost a year ago, what a bad day to leave on huh. I'm still gonna graduate I just won't be walking with everyone cause obviously I won't be here, hold shit down for me big sixxness.