OG Strange Forum Photoshops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Because he was talking reckless on Strange Music, and needed to be taken down a notch. Dude still posts here, but under one of his other names. I got no problems with dude, but apparently he isn't too fond of me.

Nov 6, 2005
That douche forced me to change usernames as well. I still find it amusing when i hear tech pretty much clown the shit outta my username(due to his immitation), seeing as its also my main email adress and AIM name. Both still very much in use. N yes Mr. Wiggl3s still posts around here upon occasion. I think he dissappeared/was exposed some time after his failed attempt at revitalizing the fto campaign.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He got caught up in the Open Forum and they shredded him.

He also still posts as "F-T-O", with some kinda signature that leads you to believe he chose his name randomly.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
goddamn that thread was hella long... tech clowned him so bad I had to rock it in the sig lol

but on the other hand dude was good target practice along with g.spot. that bitch served his time well and easily takes home the biggest fucktard award

I really enjoyed shutting down his shit

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I don't have the picture that Masive did of the butcher in YMCA gear but if I did... I would have posted it here.

Not 100% forum related but I would like to see that old rap kansas city picture that swick had years ago. Tech as the scarface movie cover. It listed other rappers names like the credits and shit. That one was sick. I've seen the tech one as scarface without the wording but the one swick had for rapkc was ill.

Oct 9, 2002
but on the other hand dude was good target practice along with g.spot. that bitch served his time well and easily takes home the biggest fucktard award

I really enjoyed shutting down his shit
dude is really nowhere near the biggest fucktard that has been on here...

you got some classics like:
lejo_broke
juggaloutkaxtksajjf
t9anghellic420
and on and on and on... im sure zero can remember some more

Some others I still have... LoL @ Nick.
YES!!!! i was looking for those to post but couldnt find em!!!