Official YouTube Tech N9ne thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Haha that little kid got them lyrics down pretty good, I remember when I was mad young and I would pop in my copy of The Calm Before the storm and try to rap along with Now Its On and since cd's were fairly new i had like a cheap ass portable cd player that would skip easily and you would walk in my room and i would be sitting mad still and trying to flow to a couple songs.

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
Soe said:
Haha that little kid got them lyrics down pretty good, I remember when I was mad young and I would pop in my copy of The Calm Before the storm and try to rap along with Now Its On and since cd's were fairly new i had like a cheap ass portable cd player that would skip easily and you would walk in my room and i would be sitting mad still and trying to flow to a couple songs.
How old are you bro? CDs been around since 1982. I'm not trying o diss you or anything. I know what you mean though. I didnt get a CD player until like 96.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
cmccrary10 said:
How old are you bro? CDs been around since 1982. I'm not trying o diss you or anything. I know what you mean though. I didnt get a CD player until like 96.
I'm turning 17, September 3

But yeah i got my first cd player when the calm before the storm came out because my cousin gave me it cause he had 2 i think