OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
He did 26 years for killing someones grandma in a goofy ass home invasion. Who was he gonna tell on? Himself? And there are PLENTY of people that are doing time, some even life, and were mainline but wanted to leave their gang and had to debrief and tell the CO's (which are sheriff's) alot of info about their gang so they can be accepted in SNY
Sounds like you’re feeling some type of xtra way about X Raided. lol Why is that? You’re investing too much energy into trying to persuade people he snitched... sounds personal to me but I digress. From what I’ve heard and this is just hearsay but he got put on that yard not because of celebrity status but because of the whole incident surrounding the whole recording lyrics and corrupt correctional officers bringing him stuff in. That whole fiasco embarrassed the California department of corrections.

For what it’s worth... the are many reasons why an individual can be placed on that yard... you don’t have to debrief or be snitching to be put there and yes you can be placed on that yard against your will. I’m in no way vouching for X Raided, I never met the man and couldn’t care less for him but thought I’d drop my 2 cents.

Btw I’ve done 3 stints in the joint here in Cali so I’m not some game goofy internet troll speaking out my ass.
However I will agree his music sucks now... but then again a lot of the old school artists from the 90’s that are still putting out music suck, not all but about 95% of them. Lynch and Bo have been trash since the early to mid 2000’s so it’s not surprising.

He 100% debriefed. That's a myth. They dont put anyone on PC by force. Its voluntary. They don't even put actual celebrities on PC unless they request to be placed there. Dru down has way more celebrity status than xraided and he always been mainline. Yall can keep making excuses for your favorite rappers but unless you been incarcerated you are just making a fool of yourself.
Dru Down did his time in county jail... big difference there blood. If you’ve been down then you should already know the difference. 🤦🏿‍♂️

May 2, 2018
Dru Down did his time in county jail... big difference there blood. If you’ve been down then you should already know the difference. 🤦🏿‍♂️
2 things, you said you can be placed on SNY against your will? That's false. Unless you raped children or did some REAL faulty shit you always have a choice. They cannot place an active gang member on SNY against his will. Xraided went into prison a gang member. He had to debrief. ESPECIALLY in the 90s when he did it..

And if you really been locked down you'd know this, and you would also know that santa rita (where dru down was) and LA county jail are the 2 hardest county jails in the state and are more dangerous than almost 70% of the federal prisons in this state. And blacks almost never go to war on the yard in cali so dont even try to act like you been in it. 95% of the time its Mexicans going to war and they really wit the shit.

Props: Thizzlejuice
May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
Well in the beginning he got set up by the mayor requesting that x be set up by bloods. So when x was out of his cell, the prison let all the bloods out and he got shanked and dropped two stories to the ground. The mayor got caught setting that up that x was transferred to another facility and they allowed him to have his own studio to make music. This was after exorcist where he was rapping on the phone.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Well in the beginning he got set up by the mayor requesting that x be set up by bloods. So when x was out of his cell, the prison let all the bloods out and he got shanked and dropped two stories to the ground. The mayor got caught setting that up that x was transferred to another facility and they allowed him to have his own studio to make music. This was after exorcist where he was rapping on the phone.
lol wut

Jun 6, 2014
Earth

please clarify. the mayor of Coalinga? are you on some good meth or what?

May 2, 2018
LMFAO!!!!

You're on a good one.

First part of your fairy tale is like American me, and not true at all. Never happened.

2nd part also not true at all. He never had his own studio in prison lmao!! One of the CO's was a fan of his music and snuck in a tape recorder for him to record on.

If you enjoy meth that's your thing just dont come on here making up stories when you're geekin