OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
I bought it off Google music just to show support have it on Spotify too...Thing is he's just getting started he has fresh energy unlike all his peers he came up with...Lynch is washed c bo is washed luni coleone is washed ...even Tnutty

Props: Ezekiel
May 2, 2018
when an inmate has the statusnof High Notoriety such as X did....its common for them to be placed on these type of yards..there was a lot of press during his cases, hes a known music figure, and there was also an attempt on his life....given these factors the prison officials deemed it necessary for a SNY placement.

this issue has been addressed plenty of times in the past...many can certify and vouch that there is no other reason he would have been placed there...its the same with the Menendez Brothers, Suge Knight and any other celebrities serving time...they dont get thrown into the mainline when they achieve a high enough status ..

Im sure the man will be on here soon to speak for himself though...give it time. I hope you aint insinuating hes a drop out or a snitch or something homie, cause you would be way off with some shit like that
He got stabbed in PC though.... there was no attempt on his life on the mainline he got stabbed by a dropout gang in the SNY.

There are plenty of rappers who are well known and stay on the mainline. Your gang is your protection if you ever been to prison you'd know a rival cant just come to your area and stab you. They wouldnt make it that close.

He had to debrief to get into PC. And debriefing involves snitching on your gang in exchange for protection.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Bearfoot...i aint got paperwork to justify that he aint a snitch....but the fact you dont have any evidence to prove that he did...we both just know what we heard and read, but throwin around the word snitch loosely and makin insinuations on that type of shit aint cool..

it is what it is......or...."call it what you want to" ad Joe Blow would say.

I do know that Anarae Broen is on fire and his career has a damn good outlook forecasted, I salute the OG for servin 26 years and getting right to work soon as he stepped out the gates... and pushin a positive line with all the attempts to improve the community and the rap game.

Lyrically, X is gonna make some cats really step it up or rewrite they verses..

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
What I don’t understand is, okay, if X did snitch, then who did he snitch on? The man did his time and from what I’ve heard the people involved in that shit either did their time as well or never got caught for it.

The man did his time.

May 2, 2018
Lyrically, X is gonna make some cats really step it up or rewrite they verses..
He gets out and his first song / video is a tupac California dreamin flip? He is not making anyone step it up. His first song after doing 26 years was a let down. He had all that time to write the best lyrics imaginable and that's all he could come up with..

Debriefing 100% involves giving up info and there is no paperwork tied to it because you're not taking anything to court you're snitching to get protection and sent to protective custody. Facts. I've been to jail many a times and it's not nothing to brag about but there is absolutely no way to go PC without giving up info.

May 2, 2018
What I don’t understand is, okay, if X did snitch, then who did he snitch on? The man did his time and from what I’ve heard the people involved in that shit either did their time as well or never got caught for it.

The man did his time.
He had to give up information against his gang and other prison activities in order to be granted protective custody and be transferred. Ask any of your OGs about the debriefing process.

Props: dalycity650