OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
IDGAF if he makes another song period. I haven't appreciated his music since Psycho Active

His freedom is more important than a stupid rap song tho
You just proved that you are retarded and definitely not a real X fan and I doubt that you have even been to Sacramento. Every album he has put out since Psycho Active has at least 5-7 Classic tracks on it except for the Eternally Unforgivin 2008 that even I will admit was not good, the sound quality was terrible and the beats were just alright. Psycho Active 2 released 2015 was very good pretty much the whole album Slapped and his vocals were crystal clear. So you are a fool if you think X-Raided hasn't put out good material since Psycho Active and for your information he already has a album coming out on Black Market Records and many more projects in the works. Now that he can oversee his production the material will be much better. If C-Bo and Brother Lynch Hung are still putting out albums why wouldn't X-Raided? Him being on parole is not going to stop nothing, Lavish D is on high risk parole and he still puts out albums. So go back to commenting on mozzy still a sucka, you are not a Real X-Loc fan.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You just proved that you are retarded and definitely not a real X fan and I doubt that you have even been to Sacramento. Every album he has put out since Psycho Active has at least 5-7 Classic tracks on it except for the Eternally Unforgivin 2008 that even I will admit was not good, the sound quality was terrible and the beats were just alright. Psycho Active 2 released 2015 was very good pretty much the whole album Slapped and his vocals were crystal clear. So you are a fool if you think X-Raided hasn't put out good material since Psycho Active and for your information he already has a album coming out on Black Market Records and many more projects in the works. Now that he can oversee his production the material will be much better. If C-Bo and Brother Lynch Hung are still putting out albums why wouldn't X-Raided? Him being on parole is not going to stop nothing, Lavish D is on high risk parole and he still puts out albums. So go back to commenting on mozzy still a sucka, you are not a Real X-Loc fan.
Weirdo

Apr 25, 2002
At 43, I really dont X doesnt try to make a push as a rapper.

First and foremost, I hope he has the right support system that enables him to transition from spending close to 25 years locked up. Cant even imagine transitioning from that to civilization. Think about how much has changed in 25 years.

Next, if X does try to get back to the music biz, hopefully he does it in another way that just rapping. Being a rapper is really a young mans game. And I bet their is a lot of talent in South Sac that if groomed correctly, could be the next to blow.

There are a lot of avenues to explore. If he wants to get in the booth, surround himself with the some good production and not some Philthy beats, than it would be interesting to hear.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
To gague where X is at lyrically, listen to the sacrifice mixtape. Everything else is old lyrics finally getting recorded and or mixed. The sacrifice was all current X, at the request of Filthy Rich to show fans where he's at these days. To me it's his best lyrics to date so I have zero worries he's lost it, quite the contrary actually.

Sep 3, 2002
Im more interested in hearing X-Raided music than Brotha Lynch Hung music at this point.

But that man doesn't owe anybody no damn music. I just want to see a picture or video footage of him on the other side of the wall, reunited with some real people that want the best for him.

As far as work- Another VladTV interview would be dope. An 'Initiation' type project. A movie. A book.

Congratulations to the legend.