OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Shut the Fucc up Bitch nigga, you ain't no real X-Loc fan you just trying to get on the bandwagon because Real Niggaz is coming home and ghosted one you are a bitch ass oak park faggot mozzy supporter so what you commenting on X for. Go succ a dick on Stockton Blvd you fuccing flaming fags.
you mad? too bad your too much of a bitch to do anything about it.

you mad? too bad your too much of a bitch to do anything about it.
What's up then smoke park cocksucker! Let's have a meet up for the third time this weekend so I can beat the mozzy shit out of you out of respect for X-Raided. You don't have any excuses anymore so stop hiding in your moms basement and come outside. You can be anywhere in Sac in less then a half hour so the only reason you couldn't show up is because you are scared of your beating. I will make it easy for you and come to your bitch ass hood again this Saturday on cinco de mayo and since I know that you won't fight fair we can get the Homies involved to, we are anxious to kick you fools ass so let's do this and this goes for anyone else in Sac that thinks they are hard enough to pull up. I will be waiting for the address it's on you now. Time to man up.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
What's up then smoke park cocksucker! Let's have a meet up for the third time this weekend so I can beat the mozzy shit out of you out of respect for X-Raided. You don't have any excuses anymore so stop hiding in your moms basement and come outside. You can be anywhere in Sac in less then a half hour so the only reason you couldn't show up is because you are scared of your beating. I will make it easy for you and come to your bitch ass hood again this Saturday on cinco de mayo and since I know that you won't fight fair we can get the Homies involved to, we are anxious to kick you fools ass so let's do this and this goes for anyone else in Sac that thinks they are hard enough to pull up. I will be waiting for the address it's on you now. Time to man up.
Lol

W
T
F