OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2007
much luv & thanks to Raided, Filthy, B. Parker, C-DUBB, Gangsta Reese, E-Moe, Yun Gun, Bleezo, Zigg Zagg, Hollow Tip, PTP, Lyrical Dre, South Central Cartel, #TeamGuala, Leviathan, Goph, P-Locsta, and more... for helpin me make this album "HEAT"!
Naw mane I preciate u fa gettin me a part of dis album. nuttin but heat im alreadi knowin mane.

msmofficial.com

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^Get off my nutsack and stop stockin me... your stockin men on the siccness you lame ass homo...

Yea im buyin a x-box, why do you care lol I am not your God. Fuck off faggot!

You have nothin to say about the thread, only thing you type is about me, get the fuck outta here...

Semi-Auto got heat, Imma get this album for sure I got all the other albums and this new one I think might be the siccest one yet.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
^^Get off my nutsack and stop stockin me... your stockin men on the siccness you lame ass homo...

Yea im buyin a x-box, why do you care lol I am not your God. Fuck off faggot!

You have nothin to say about the thread, only thing you type is about me, get the fuck outta here...

Semi-Auto got heat, Imma get this album for sure I got all the other albums and this new one I think might be the siccest one yet.
hahahahahahaha
you scared now