OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Just got done listening to that song perspective does any1 know who he was talkin bout on that shit cuz it was pretty hard diss if he's talkin bout sum real ppl just wondering

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Naw bra the listen to the song again...

The song is supposed to be an argument between two people...a "square" and a "thug"

It basiclly makes a point of showin how two different people are going to have two different perspective or opinions...

Is you listen to the song again X starts out by talkin bout him(x) mediating an argument between two friends...they smoke a blunt have a drink and then "X" lets the "thug" speak his mind first and give his perspective...then they have another smoke and drink to calm shit down then "X" lets the "square" speak his mind which is the secound verse

You get the "PERSPECTIVE" from two different type of people I.E then name of the track "PERSPECTIVE"

The song aint a diss to no one...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
when i first heard him say he mediated the argument i thought it was something that really happened lol

SMH at myself

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Available NOW its going down X-Raided presents Semi-Auto "REPUTABLE LIVIN"!!! Brand new album and one of the most gangsta azz records to date!
1.Feature Presentation
2.Glass House Music ft Dre Loc
3.Get It Poppin ft E-Moe, Mars
4.Midwest Slap ft Riv Locc, Twizz Loak
5.Da Crib'Nib ft C-DUBB, Poeticcc Tha Prophet
6.Get It Crackin ft Licwit, Vonny Loc
7.In Da Game ft Hollow Tip, Bleezo
8.Hoppin Up Out Tha Lac ft Y-Dresta, Yun Gun
9.Puttin in Work
10.O.G. Call
11.Bout My Riches ft Mac Bronson
12.Intertwined ft X-Raided, Innerstate Ike
13.Cold World Hustla ft Zigg Zagg, Stryka
14.Reputable Livin
15.Snitch Nigga Killaz ft P-Locsta, Lepht
16.Who Am I (Pay The Piper) ft X-Raided, Lyrical Dre
17.Boss'in UP ft Big Havikk of SCC, Rie Rie, Lyrical Dre
18.Cant Fall Off ft Lepht, Nick Dogg
19.Ride or Die
20.Broadcasting Live ft 8ight Tha Sk8, Dub J.A.E., Lepht
21.Feel Me ft Mrs.Cac
22.Im Uh G ft Poeticcc Tha Prophet, Tripple Double

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
much luv & thanks to Raided, Filthy, B. Parker, C-DUBB, Gangsta Reese, E-Moe, Yun Gun, Bleezo, Zigg Zagg, Hollow Tip, PTP, Lyrical Dre, South Central Cartel, #TeamGuala, Leviathan, Goph, P-Locsta, and more... for helpin me make this album "HEAT"!