Official wtf? on Craiglist thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Seen crazy or funny shit on craigslist? post it up... I came across this one today .. Dude is for sure trolling ...

THE PUSSY SNATCHER REDUCED!!

THE PUSSY SNATCHER REDUCED!! - $2500 (RANGOLD)

Date: 2012-12-30, 10:38PM EST
Reply to this post km2tt-3511718698[USER=40701]@SAL[/USER]e.craigslist.org[?]
You want a bad ass car? Something that screams business in the front, but party in the back? This ass grabbin' pussy snatcher is for you!

Back in my high school days the girls would drop their panties just to sit in the bitch seat of one of these bad boys. I've roasted 3 sets of tires in the Rangode highschool parking lot and the Sherwin Homes Trailer park. I welded a top of the performance exhaust on her. Nothing sounds better than a Thrush. The head gasket is gone, but that ain't know big deal.. I'll throw a couple of cans of block sealer which may get you from here to Dalton. I know you rubber neckin wetbacks wanna throw some stolen rims under this car and drive it around east lake. Hell, I'll even throw in a queen sized mattress to go in the back for when things get frisky. It's only gotta couple of piss stains and I think my cousin gave birth to our baby boy on it.. she's good though, I cleaned er' up with some GoJo. Back tires are homade slicks, they were all-terrains off my Bronco 2 but I spun them off at the Court House after mine and Darleen's weddin. The front tires are from my tractor, so they grab real good in the dirt. I may trade this 4 wheel party machine for some baccer' or some original hostess twinkies. Shoot me an electronic mail, I'll be at Krystal twice a day to check. Peace out homies.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
FUCK STOCKTON GANGS, NORTE, BLOODS, CRIPS, X13 YOU'RE ALL LAMES
FUCK STOCKTON GANGS, NORTE, BLOODS, CRIPS, X13 YOU'RE ALL LAMES (SATAN'S ASSHOLE, STOCKTON)

Fuck you Stockton. All you lame ass niggers get a real fuckin job. All you lame beaner gang bangers will never amount to shit. Fuck you white trash wanna be niggers, act like you're fucking white. Fuck all you wanna be gangsters & thugs for making Stockton truly the shit hole it is.

FUCK ALL YOU GANG BANGERS, YOU'RE ALL SHIT. YOU WILL ALL END UP DEAD OR SUCKIN YOUR CELL MATES DICK IN JAIL. If u lame weak ass criminals don't clean up and GET SOME REAL FUCKIN GAME IN LIFE, YOUR KIDS WILL BECOME THE SAME FUCKING LOSERS YOU ARE.

GO TO HELL STOCKTON YOU ARE THE KINDA CITY GOD WIPED OFF THE FUCKIN MAP IN THE BIBLE. SATAN OWNS YOU STOCKTON!