OFFICIAL WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA 2010 POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the WC 2010 in South Africa ?

• Total voters

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
If Holland click, I think they will be unstoppable.
Holland always has one of the best squads and plays the most beautiful Football, but they tend to choke in the later rounds. Remember, everyone thought Holland was gonna win the Euro 08 after they destroyed France and Italia in the group, but then came Russia and the dream was over. I seriously doubt it's gonna be Holland, even though i really like the way they play.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Holland always has one of the best squads and plays the most beautiful Football, but they tend to choke in the later rounds. Remember, everyone thought Holland was gonna win the Euro 08 after they destroyed France and Italia in the group, but then came Russia and the dream was over. I seriously doubt it's gonna be Holland, even though i really like the way they play.
they have a history of choking, but RvP and Robben will tear shit up. I am convinced they have a good enough squad to make it to the final and win for the first time.

Not one single rightback/wingback is able to stop Robben.

Jan 18, 2006
lol, so is this suppose to be a biased vote or who you actually thinks gonna win? My teams Italy but i doubt they will pull off a miracle again

May 14, 2002
Sad but true..

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
lol, so is this suppose to be a biased vote or who you actually thinks gonna win? My teams Italy but i doubt they will pull off a miracle again
This poll/thread is to either show support for your country, or make a reasonable prediction, just to reflect the sicc opinion on this a little. Both is fine. Who do you think will win it, if not Italia?