(Official Video)DJ Shag "Technology" Feat Blame One, Jimmy Powers, Mr. Ridley & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2008
(Official Video)DJ Shag "Technology" Feat Blame One, Jimmy Powers, Mr. Ridley & More

A Message from DJ SHAG:

Peep and get the entire album for free at the link below... All I ask is you pass it around...

Music made with Intua's Beatmaker & iPhone app & The Video was shot with the same iPhone 4 and 2 different cinematic lens adapters.

Features the vocal talent of Blame One, Jimmy Powers, Sojourn, Kaus, and the Anti Citizens...

Download the entire " Made with my Phone " album for free at http://www.madewithmyphone.com ...

Pass it around to everyone you know!

Technology affects us daily & we need to embrace it...

Official Intua announcement coming soon...

Peace!

Dj Shag!

Feb 7, 2006
hard, gotta make room for the dope underground, backpack, concious, non-gangsta whatever they call it nowadays rap. all in all its rap and its dope. props.

Dec 10, 2009
hell yea big up to the dynaty 2012 homies and blame one, shit was done proper . whats really tripping me out tho is how they made this shit with a muthafuckin iphone thats the kraziest shit ever im blowed away. props

Dec 9, 2008
whats dope is how everyone on this portrayed Technology in there own light...

and the other cool thing that Quan Vu brought up was this:

Alright, now that we’re over the initial ooh aah of it, “Technology” happens to be really interesting. It reminds me of Mos Def’s/Blackstar’s “Children’s Story” that criticized sampling even as it sampled/covered Slick Rick’s classic of the same name. In the same vein, most everybody on “Technology” seems to hate the effects that new technology has had on hip-hop even as they use one of the largest symbols of new technology, the iPhone, to produce both the song and its video. But just like Mos’s “Children’s Story” was created as an example of the correct way to sample, “Technology” and its dope video serves as a prescription for the correct way to utilize new technology to great effect. It’s a subtle, nuanced statement but very effective.