*** Official Video *** Danked Out - "Put It Down"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
your doing your thang homeboy, video and song slap hard!!!! i see you out there grindin. keep pushin that hard line homie. you got lots of potential, and thats on everythang and im a picky ass mothafucka and thats real lol. much love and respect!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
this video is clean in every aspect of my judgement, its good to hear/see a video now that actual makes me want to play it twice. This video is great promotion for Danked Out. its a song and video tlikes this that actually would intrigue a critic or fan to want to hear more.
With the influx of videos now due to cheap production cost and easy access to decent editing equipment and software, its getting harder and harder to sort through the shit thanks to youtube...
but this video, was solid...ya'll cant deny the cats talent...and he's shittin on a lot of the stuff Ive heard lately on here lately. I have no doubt with the right management and prmotion that this cat would do well independantly or otherwise.... a consistent and quality product is key and I cant remember a song I didnt like by this cat, and i dont have to sift through 100 threads of him postin up just about every god damn song he's ever made with a video made with an iphone or webcam lol...
so id have to say youre headed in the right direction..keep hustlin...and stay humble

...im downloading that mixtape now

Feb 5, 2006
your doing your thang homeboy, video and song slap hard!!!! i see you out there grindin. keep pushin that hard line homie. you got lots of potential, and thats on everythang and im a picky ass mothafucka and thats real lol. much love and respect!

thats wassup brodie! appreciate it

props man.

great song better video

good lookin out bruh. stay tuned