Official Tree and Gutta City Ent. thread #SoulTrap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;ZH6vXPzZ_nA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH6vXPzZ_nA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Here we have some footage of Tree in the studio with super producer Tye Hill cooking up his very own brand of Trap Music which he calls “Soul Trap”.
Don't sleep on Sunday School either, one of the dopest albums to drop this year.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
tree is like the only cabrini rapper really making any noise. those outlaw GD dudes kinna lost momentum. you forgot to post the mixtape he did with the miami dude.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Chris Crack - I'm Ya Man (Prod. by Tree)

Tree unveils his new project, entitled Tree Featuring The City. The album, which will feature and be entirely produced by Tree, includes Tree going head to head with various artists around the city. The first leak from the project features Project Mayhem-affiliate Chris Crack. Look for a lot of high profile guest appearances to share the stage with Tree for this dope new venture. He’s ya man.
Looks like Tree is going to try put the whole Chi on his back with his next release. Wonder if anyone from GBE will be on it.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
S @Staci unless one of these songs are on another album I"m pretty sure that new version of sunday school has 2 new songs

[video=youtube_share;mvdwUBkTUtY]http://youtu.be/mvdwUBkTUtY[/video]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I only saw one, which I'm forgetting the name of right now, when I downloaded the rerelease a few minutes after he put it out. It was the only song not produced by him on it. Maybe he added another, no clue.