** Official Prometheus Thread ** Spoilers inside.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i was gonna watch this but i have a few questions?

does this have any aliens (like from the other movies) at all?

are face huggers in it?

is there a "boss" battle like all the other movies or does it cut to black and fuck off 2 hours?

Dec 9, 2005
Watched this movie last night. Thought it was pretty entertaining...was cool reading the extra info that Brown posted too. I watched the original Alien movies so long ago that I hardly remember what they were about. Gonna have to go back and watch them and connect any dots there might be.

Side note: I would hate to be like some of you movie buffs on here who seem to hate damn near every movie they watch. Guess I'm easily entertained.

Apr 27, 2011
i was gonna watch this but i have a few questions?

does this have any aliens (like from the other movies) at all?

are face huggers in it?

is there a "boss" battle like all the other movies or does it cut to black and fuck off 2 hours?
1: It has many elements of aliens and H.R. Giger's influential art. Don't ask this question. Just be entertained trying to find all the things that were used in the Alien films and what made its way into Prometheus.

2: See question 1 answer 1.

3: No. You have an ending and there is no build-up-to-a-boss-battle fight.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I liked this movie. I'll agree, there were some parts i wished were different. ColdBlooded has some good points/questions in his review. I found it entertaining overall. I saw Avengers the following night and liked Prometheus better. Avengers was cool too.