OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Carrbage only made it cuz the 4 of the top qbs are in playoffs lol
Which if you do simplistic math would show Carr is top 10 in the league.

Being a 2nd year player and being selected for the Pro Bowl, regardless if it's as an alternate or not shows great -progress-.

3987 yards, 32 TDs and a Pro Bowl, it's ok man you can be jealous, one day the 9ers might actually get a good QB again.

When was the last time the 9ers had a Pro Bowl QB? Jeff Garcia? lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Which if you do simplistic math would show Carr is top 10 in the league.

Being a 2nd year player and being selected for the Pro Bowl, regardless if it's as an alternate or not shows great -progress-.

3987 yards, 32 TDs and a Pro Bowl, it's ok man you can be jealous, one day the 9ers might actually get a good QB again.

When was the last time the 9ers had a Pro Bowl QB? Jeff Garcia? lol
Lots of delusional raider fans voting for him

Jan 18, 2006
@Chree i predicted the collapse of the Niners long before anyone else did on here. Suck on that, its in your stupid Niners thread. Its funny how you say im wrong about everything and thats how everyone views you. On top of the that your the guy thats known to keep talking out your ass no matter how stupid you keep looking

And while were at it how pathetic are you that your so hoping Lynch goes to the Patriots cuz you think it would make us upset. Like your thinking about other dudes on a message board constantly, just shows how much of a loser you really are. *drops mic

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
@Chree i predicted the collapse of the Niners long before anyone else did on here. Suck on that, its in your stupid Niners thread. Its funny how you say im wrong about everything and thats how everyone views you. On top of the that your the guy thats known to keep talking out your ass no matter how stupid you keep looking

And while were at it how pathetic are you that your so hoping Lynch goes to the Patriots cuz you think it would make us upset. Like your thinking about other dudes on a message board constantly, just shows how much of a loser you really are. *drops mic

Lmao i know u were balling a furiously pounding yourkeyboard typing this mija.

Anyways feel free to cherry pick where im wrong :) i can very very easily do it to you. You and your afc west seattle buddies cam just continue to dick ride each other and ignore all the FACTS i post lol

Most importantly and thread relevant......

Ive predicted 16 straight sub 500 seasons for the one eyed randolph scotts and next year wont be no different