OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2010 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Nah we can bet on the D Line. I have numerous wagers out there.

lol.. stop frontin like you got money negga
Thats only 50$

D Line Sacks
Raiders have more, i give u 20. Niners have more, u give me 20
Raiders have top 5 Defense, i give u 15. if they dont u give me 15
Jason Campbell has better stats than Alex Smith, i give u 15, if alex do u give me 15 (Better stats meaning u compare their stats on NFL.com at end of year, and whoever has better stats in more categories wins)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
not confident about that defense? lol i thought yall had the best corner tandem and Mcclain was another patrick willis? lol

And i thought Jason campbell was "leaps" ahead of alex smith

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Thats cuz ur gay. lol

And joey propped me, lol, so it wasnt a disrespectful thing, joey is one of the coo raider fans lol. its just the stuff he talks about makes u think hes a vanilla face
Right on Sir LOL alot!!...Im tired of bickering back and forth with 9er fans..Once the ring thing gets brought up i have to be quiet anyway....We have the worst record besides Detriot since we got SMASHED in the super bowl in 02...To make things worse it was by our former coach (who we traded)....We all know the history mane....

The raiders over the years have not left me a shit talking leg to stand on LOL......I now feel like a dumb ass for saying were gonna win the super bowl, before every year starts...And feel sorry for Dumb Asses who still say it......I attend as many games as i can every year which is 2-3 cause thats the only way i can see my team at home (blackouts)....There are not to many perks to being a raider fan...

Most fans like the team just cuz the colors...They beat opposing fans up (which dosent help us sellout).....And Al Davis would go back to so cal in a heartbeat......

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Joey, we gotta have confidence in our squad mayne.... Dont harp on the negatives from the past, think about the positives for the future. If we pull off the upset in Tennesee, it's going to be on and crackin'....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Joey, we gotta have confidence in our squad mayne.... Dont harp on the negatives from the past, think about the positives for the future. If we pull off the upset in Tennesee, it's going to be on and crackin'....
This aint a Bears/Bills/Saints Thread

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Tony..You were one of the Die Hards on here until you jumped ship fam....You repped the team hard...Then all of a sudden you bounced on us...Ive been with this team since 1986 and have stuck it out like a real fan should....I understand the Raiders can frustrate the shit out of fans who are realistic and really care about the team....Thats why i was one of the first ones on here to accept you back....

I am positive about our team but i am also realistic.....I dont think beating Tennesee would be an upset...We should come out of there with a win, PERIOD!....But will we?..I cant wait to see personally....I cant wait to see if its the same ole shit, or if there has actually been a change like we have been aniticipating there would.....Especially since all these journalists covering the team this year say things are different...But guess what....Weve heard it many times before

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
@ECOSE and Jack Tracks...My fault fellaz, im just speaking my mind....I see you got them season tickets mane thats wassup (Jack Tracks)..And ECOSE stay reppin the nation on this board....Im just ready to SEE some wins and getting the Raider name poppin back in the league...Cuz right now, we gets no respect...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I honestly don't think we'll beat Tennessee... but we should be competitive

it's gonna be a great challenge for our D, what better way to test our run D than go against the best RB in the NFL?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
kinda gotta agree with Joey though... the team should be improved... but until we produce more wins... they haven't proven shit to me

I'm optimistic... but not overly optimistic

see I still got the question mark at the end of my user title... they gotta do more than have a solid offseason to remove that shit, lol

Jan 18, 2006
i think everyone has the prediction of about 8-8 but if we beat Tennessee i think we'll have a better record then that cuz that means the Raiders are at a higher level then they were before and really we beat some legit teams last season

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think if we can do a halfway decent job of containing CJ then we'll win the game. if we don't allow a run for over 25 yards I'll be happy, cuz that foo be breakin em like its nothing, and our secondary has a history of givin the runnin backs a high 5 as they run by them.

I think this game is the ultimate test of our run D.

on sunday I think I'll be at golden gate fields drunk as fuck yellin RRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's good Joey, I only left for a week man, that ain't shit. After choppin it up with y'all, I realized I left for a stupid reason.

Tennessee has to be favored to win the game, so if we beat them it's an upset. Chris Johnson is coming off of a 2,000 season and it's their season opener.