OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2010 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
looking ahead to the draft. what y'all think about titus young(receiver from boise state) and kaepernick(qb for the wolf pack)? both can be taken in the later rounds. young has great hands and speed. kaepernick has great elusiveness that I think a qb with our offensive line needs. our offense would greatly benefit from a qb that can regularly make plays with his feet, keeping defenses off balance.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I would like to see them go out and just get an established or to be established QB, im tired of seeing rookies that dont pan out, and washed out never-weres trotted out just to disappoint...Go after Vick, go after, Kolb (sp), fuck go after Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, it doesnt matter anymore, lol, something needs to happen eventually right? Lol.

Jan 18, 2006
WE REALLY SHOULDNT HAVE WASTED OUR #1 PICK ON J. RUSSELL, WHAT A TERRIBLE YEAR OF QBS THAT WAS, FUCKEN SUCKS BALLS

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
looking ahead to the draft. what y'all think about titus young(receiver from boise state) and kaepernick(qb for the wolf pack)? both can be taken in the later rounds. young has great hands and speed. kaepernick has great elusiveness that I think a qb with our offensive line needs. our offense would greatly benefit from a qb that can regularly make plays with his feet, keeping defenses off balance.
why are you guys lookin toward a pick in the draft already? I thought you was best in west?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I watch college football and I"m just offering my thoughts one what I'd like to see my team do. keep talking though, donks gonna hand you your ass again. your overrated squad has it's own needs to fill with the draft.

fuck the kansas shitty queefs

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
we need a motivator behind center. Gradkowski is that, but he's too brittle boned to be our QB. We need someone like a Drew Brees, who can fire everyone up, read defenses, and still throw the deep bomb that Al loves so very much.

Jan 12, 2006
lol @ titus young being there in the later rounds! that guy is NFL ready! he will get swopped on asap!

Jan 12, 2006
we need a motivator behind center. Gradkowski is that, but he's too brittle boned to be our QB. We need someone like a Drew Brees, who can fire everyone up, read defenses, and still throw the deep bomb that Al loves so very much.
oh really that's all you need? a HOF QB?!?!? you aint asking for much this xmas are you?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we need to get our o-line together first, yeh their good qb's, but with a poor o-line it don't mean shit
our O-line should get better

I think Veldheer could be our LT of the future... dude has been kind of inconsistent, but he's shown signs of playing really good for a rookie... especially considering he came out of a small school

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I watch college football and I"m just offering my thoughts one what I'd like to see my team do. keep talking though, donks gonna hand you your ass again. your overrated squad has it's own needs to fill with the draft.

fuck the kansas shitty queefs
we may be over rated but who really was overrated? You guys thought you would win the west since beg of season. We thought we may be 9-7 at best. We may have needs but whats that say about you guys?

Dont be mad cause you had to change your sig cause you guys was on top for 1 week.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we may be over rated but who really was overrated? You guys thought you would win the west since beg of season. We thought we may be 9-7 at best. We may have needs but whats that say about you guys?

Dont be mad cause you had to change your sig cause you guys was on top for 1 week.
woah woah woah woah woah

what's this "you guys" shit?

honestly... I don't remember anyone saying we'd win the West since the beginning of the season... and if they did... it wasn't me

I said we'd be around .500... somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7

that prediction looks to be pretty accurate right now

I thought we had a chance to compete for the division further down the stretch... and that wasn't crazy to think when we were in first place going into the bye week

I'mjustsayintho...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID

I change my sig almost every week on some joke shit, it ain't that serious. all I want to see is us win more games than we did last season aka progress.