OFFICIAL MAKE FUN OF DIRTY SHOES/TADOU THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Harold, you see the point is YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT.

Me, that's not a faggot face like you're queer eye for the straight guy you homosexual.

You tried to clown me by comparing me to Johnny Depp. Do you know ANY women you fucking scrotum licker? Or are they just all butch dyke bitches that you hang with so you feel like you actually get attention from girls, even though you could never get any from them you dumb ass virgin faggot.

And I could give a shit about doing big things in the society we live in, with people like you, there's no reason to try because you're completely worthless and don't deserve to have anyone expend energy on you or for you.

Harold, you're even a HOMOSEXUAL PIRATE. No pirate would have worn some gay ass shit like that with red, orange, yellow and some other stupid shit like that. Oh wait, you're a rapper pirate? Or a new age pirate? Oh wait...metrosexual? Bisexual? That must be it! Since you claim that you hang out with girls, you may actually have some feelings for them, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you like chicks and dicks, maybe even chicks with dicks.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Harold, you see the point is YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT.

Me, that's not a faggot face like you're queer eye for the straight guy you homosexual.

You tried to clown me by comparing me to Johnny Depp. Do you know ANY women you fucking scrotum licker? Or are they just all butch dyke bitches that you hang with so you feel like you actually get attention from girls, even though you could never get any from them you dumb ass virgin faggot.

And I could give a shit about doing big things in the society we live in, with people like you, there's no reason to try because you're completely worthless and don't deserve to have anyone expend energy on you or for you.

Harold, you're even a HOMOSEXUAL PIRATE. No pirate would have worn some gay ass shit like that with red, orange, yellow and some other stupid shit like that. Oh wait, you're a rapper pirate? Or a new age pirate? Oh wait...metrosexual? Bisexual? That must be it! Since you claim that you hang out with girls, you may actually have some feelings for them, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you like chicks and dicks, maybe even chicks with dicks.
Why the essay, champion? Seems like I touched a nerve.

Either way, everything you type is guesses and conjecture, which I can live with. You still have a big fucking forehead and some heroin-addict looking eyes that YOU have to live with.

dali said:
thats Sixxness.
but the link is missing i think.
plus it's not the best idea to try and clown someones look by comparing him to johnny depp.
I'm comparing him to a character in a movie, friend. A frickin pirate with 2 foot long hair and eye shadow, just like this fruitcake Ryan.

Reality and Fantasy, people. There IS a difference.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Harold is a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH! lol...sorry, just felt the need to bring this up again cause...well...Harold is a bitch.

And Harold, don't be touching anything of mine you faggot, especially not my nerves.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Harold is a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH! lol...sorry, just felt the need to bring this up again cause...well...Harold is a bitch.

And Harold, don't be touching anything of mine you faggot, especially not my nerves.
Dirty Shoez said:

Again.......Big Ass Forehead and being a certified Wanksta does not compare to you making guesses about my personal life.