Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
ok. I just got put on to another dope a$$ show, thanks yall. I'm not a huge buschemi fan, but I am willing to watch shows that get a good recommendation and this sounds like one

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
When Sheridan and his men got blown away in Chicago, that was G Shit. Chicago Style politics at the beginning of the meeting with the intimidation and threatening him with his own knife. Then gets his head blown off. I think we can agree that Greektown belongs to us now. LOL

Feb 7, 2006
I'm eating lunch with the agent from the show, cool cat, said they resume shoooting in Feburary and it takes about 7 months for a season, and 2 and a half weeks for a episode. Sounds country.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com

Richard Harrow is a fucking G!

I saw alot into nucky and what possibly could have caused the strange dynamic he and his brother have.

It was hilarious when he burned the guys house down, then just gave him a fat stack and drove off.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Jimmy shouldn't go back to Atlantic City. He seems less confident and not as much his own man as he is in Chicago. I think he looks up and tries to please Nucky so much that it takes him out of his game. Nucky doesn't seem to show him the same kind of respect that Torrio does, kinda treats him like a stepchild.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Jimmys wife got the money that the FBi dude finally sent to her, the letter and the money were two diffrenent things as well as the women were two different women. It is basically showing, like it has with the lashings that the FBI dude is straight business, and aspires to higher morals that the rest of the world (at least he views it that way).

May 6, 2002
Jimmys wife got the money that the FBi dude finally sent to her, the letter and the money were two diffrenent things as well as the women were two different women. It is basically showing, like it has with the lashings that the FBI dude is straight business, and aspires to higher morals that the rest of the world (at least he views it that way).
I got a little confused on that part.
I thought he actually sent the money to his own wife for that procedure?

Anyways, 3 episodes left.