OFFICIAL FUCK THE LAKERS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
till the day your warriors win a championship talk mierda... cant wait to hear "next year, cant wait for the next season, refs fucked us over, stern dont want to see the warriors on top etc....... lol

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yall are sum fucking lame ass cry baby muther fuckers,...go back and watch the video again,...and keep ur eyes on ellis the whole time,...b4 anything he already had his arm up in fishers neck like if he was playing football trying to get across the defensive line like a running back and was hella charging up against fisher so wut the fuck...u bitches are just mad cuz it ended like that cuz of the officiating...i agree it shouldnt of ended that way but eventually ellis or davis was gonna get called for sumthing cuz even davis was like all trying to kiss and hump kobe pushing him back and shit...go back and watch it in slow motion....ya'll just butt hurt,...and damm lee u gay ass faggot cross dressin puto mutherfucker!.,...u still crying huh!...lol.....wut a bitch! lol.....lakers hoe!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yall are sum fucking lame ass cry baby muther fuckers,...go back and watch the video again,...and keep ur eyes on ellis the whole time,...b4 anything he already had his arm up in fishers neck like if he was playing football trying to get across the defensive line like a running back and was hella charging up against fisher so wut the fuck...u bitches are just mad cuz it ended like that cuz of the officiating...i agree it shouldnt of ended that way but eventually ellis or davis was gonna get called for sumthing cuz even davis was like all trying to kiss and hump kobe pushing him back and shit...go back and watch it in slow motion....ya'll just butt hurt,...and damm lee u gay ass faggot cross dressin puto mutherfucker!.,...u still crying huh!...lol.....wut a bitch! lol.....lakers hoe!
kobe was rapin baron like he was a white girl from colorado tryin to get some love baron was tryin to push him off with out tossin him like the bitch he is and get a foul called on him

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^ ur stooopid fool!...look it kobes footing he was getting pushed back!...ur either to blind to see it or too ashamed to admit it but wutever the case my be....u can totally see kobe going back like trying to keep his feet grounded!....baron was pushing him like trying to walk through him........go watch it again!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
baron had his arms practically around kobe,lol..and ellis if u look closely in slow motion...u can totally see one arm on fishers neck and the other just about wraped around him like he was trying to take him down,which he literally did ,..thus the foul call!.....so fuck all ya'll!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^...fuck u too joto!..truth hurts dont it?!...lol...sore losers just like your sore culos!...lol.....booty hurt bitches!,lol...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FUCK THE L GAY FAKERS

FAKERS AINT GETTIN SHIT NO MORE WITH SHAQ NOT BEING THERE
THIS FOOL ACTING LIKE SHAQ SOME FACTOR NOW...CHECK HIS STATS, THAT DUDE IS WASHED...ONCE GASOL AND BYNUM ARE BACK IN...LAKERS ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT...AND THE WARRIORS WILL STILL BE, THE ONE TRICK PONY THEY ARE...

AND I AINT TALKING ABOUT THE ONE TRICK, YOUR MAMA PULLS OFF WITH PONY'S EITHER FAGGOTS.

Jan 18, 2006
able to create his own shot, noone had a fade away like him, i liked how he would fake a 3 and just drive in and slam it home, he was always good for alley hoops*, and he definitely consistently drained 3's!!!

Apr 25, 2002
able to create his own shot
Baron, Monta and jackson can do so just aswell if not better..

noone had a fade away like him,
Baron's is just as good

i liked how he would fake a 3 and just drive in and slam it home
Thats nothing special...his ball handling was below average and he struggled against good defenders

definitely consistently drained 3's!!!
Big deal..we already got plenty of players that can hit 3's..

You didn't mention anything that this team doesn't already have...how much did you actually watch him play?

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^yeah but he had things that 3 of ur players got all in one package ya know. u gotta admit if u had him back in the line-up u would be a lil better.

Jan 18, 2006
To me its sad when non-warrior fans know more then warrior fans what J-Rich actually brought to the table. Its also sad to me to some of yall warrior fans dont have enough respect for him. He was Mr. Warrior as far as im concerned.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
^^^...fuck u too joto!..truth hurts dont it?!...lol...sore losers just like your sore culos!...lol.....booty hurt bitches!,lol...
you LA fans are taking too much time worrying about us Warrior fans that you guys forgot that Kobe Bryant is the biggest crybaby of the NBA

LOL @ Kobe close to being suspended for being the biggest butt hurt bitch