OFFICIAL "FREE C-BO" THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2005
yo i make this thread...to show some luv to C-BO...yall know he gonna be out soon, maybe he gonna check this forum and he'll c how much he got fanz (loyal fanz, ova the world)...as u c he was postin here be4....so playaz show some luv 4 BIG BO LOC

FREEE C-BO

1 luv 2 BO and 2 whole WCM....

Apr 30, 2005
yea , fa sho
keep supportin...

YUKMOUTH: "YES,YES,YES....U HERD IT 1ST!MY NIGGAZ C-BO GETTIN OUT THIS SUMMER INSTEAD OF THE 3 YRS HE WAS GIVIN!OUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING THANK THE THUGGLORD 4 LOOKIN OVER MY BRO IN THE PEN!THUGLORDZ 4 LIFE!HE WILL BE HOME IN JUNE SO ALL YALL FAKE AZZ HATERZ BE PREPARED 4 ALL OUT WAR MUTHaFUCKAZ!!FREE BO & BANG-EM SMURF!"

ONE LUV,1 THUGG!

Oct 14, 2004
C-Bo paying for the errors he commited in life. Its either prison or death and if its that the prison, but like the rest of you all I want to see him out. But lets all hope this cat learned his lession this time. Prison is where they put you so you cant do anything to better life but rather where they can put you to silence you.
Free C-Bo.

Oct 14, 2004
suspect#1 said:
^^sup rob good to see you back homie
Not much homie how you been? I just been sitting back enjoying my semester working and such. I go back to school in August so I figured I might as well enjoy it you know what Iam shayin. Anyhow what you been shlumping lately. Hit me back homie. Good to see ou still here.

Arkh.