OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Have you enrolled in a college course yet
I've taken astronomy and astrology courses from Canada college during high school and college before and more than half that shit I knew was bullshit back then and now I see for myself I wasn't tripping when they were showing us that Hubble deep space picture of "all the galaxies" and it looked fake. It is fake.

Enroll into a history class and ask them why they never taught us about admiral Byrd and his explorations

May 9, 2002
I've taken astronomy and astrology courses from Canada college during high school and college before and more than half that shit I knew was bullshit back then and now I see for myself I wasn't tripping when they were showing us that Hubble deep space picture of "all the galaxies" and it looked fake. It is fake.
You have no proof that its fake. None.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
No, because its dumb as shit. Again, for the 2304598723459th time, the sun setting and rising every single day debunks your flat earth. Are you that dumb?
Explain how the eclipse we are going to have this month can even have the path its going to have this 21st.
Because it shouldnt even be possible with the earth spinning, but guess what? It makes complete sense with the earth NOT spinning. Explain THAT to me, it has to do with the sun you keep bringing up on how it debunks the flat earth. But this eclipse, specifically debunks the globe.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You have no proof that its fake. None.
Lmao "its photoshopped but it has to be"

Thats the quote.
If nasa says that, then i should believe it right?
Just how the dude said what retarded shit he was referencing when he said earth was flat on tv, HE SAID IT HAD TO DO WITH A BOOK. So it must be true. This fools says it himself its fake, so what does that mean?
Or are you ignorant enough to say the photo he says is fake, is real?

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Explain how the eclipse we are going to have this month can even have the path its going to have this 21st.
Because it shouldnt even be possible with the earth spinning, but guess what? It makes complete sense with the earth NOT spinning. Explain THAT to me, it has to do with the sun you keep bringing up on how it debunks the flat earth. But this eclipse, specifically debunks the globe.

Watch the media try and cover up flat earth. They try to explain the 2017 eclipse - YouTube
How can it not? You apparently have no idea how eclispses work, and in fact if you did, you would see it supports a globe rather than a flat Earth. But you know...those pesky facts again.

Sun setting and rising destroys a flat Earth and you know it. Must be frustrating. The sun would never set on a flat Earth. Never ever. It would only get smaller on the horizon, which is doesnt.

Give it up man...the jig is up

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How can it not? You apparently have no idea how eclispses work, and in fact if you did, you would see it supports a globe rather than a flat Earth. But you know...those pesky facts again.

Sun setting and rising destroys a flat Earth and you know it. Must be frustrating. The sun would never set on a flat Earth. Never ever. It would only get smaller on the horizon, which is doesnt.

Give it up man...the jig is up

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I NEVER said the sun SETS. If you were at a higher elevation the time the sun would set for me would be different than at the coastline. just how going up higher you can SEE FURTHER. Does that make sense to you or do you really think the sun is actually going under where you think the horizon is?

so just ignore the question I know debunks the Globe, which i know you can't and won't ever ever have the answer to
you cant explain how this upcoming eclipse shadow and direction is impossible on the Globe. Ok

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
excerpt from For Eclipse 2017, Scientists Prepare For 'The Most Beautiful Thing You Can See In The Sky' : The Two-Way : NPR

The inner corona is particularly interesting to researchers because there's a lot of activity there related to so-called space weather, which can affect Earth's electric grids and communications systems.

But the moon moves more quickly than researchers would like. From any given spot on the ground, Penn says, the view of the inner corona lasts for just a couple of minutes while the moon is totally blocking the sun. "And the corona is big. It changes, but slowly, and in two minutes you can't really see changes that we want to study in the solar wind," he adds.

That's why Penn has been organizing Citizen CATE: the Continental-America Telescopic Eclipse experiment. Trained volunteers will be positioned at 68 sites across the entire 2,500-mile path of the total eclipse. As the moon's shadow crosses the country, the volunteers will use identical telescopes to take photos of the corona.

"With that many telescopes, you can get continuous coverage of the eclipse from coast-to-coast during totality," says Bob Baer of Southern Illinois University, another member of the CATE team.

When the images get stitched together into a continuous movie, Penn says, "we can observe the corona for 93 minutes and therefore see changes that we wouldn't normally otherwise detect."

In addition to ground-based telescopes, researchers working on other projects will watch the eclipse with the help of satellites, airplanes and high-altitude balloons.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
excerpt from For Eclipse 2017, Scientists Prepare For 'The Most Beautiful Thing You Can See In The Sky' : The Two-Way : NPR

The inner corona is particularly interesting to researchers because there's a lot of activity there related to so-called space weather, which can affect Earth's electric grids and communications systems.

But the moon moves more quickly than researchers would like. From any given spot on the ground, Penn says, the view of the inner corona lasts for just a couple of minutes while the moon is totally blocking the sun. "And the corona is big. It changes, but slowly, and in two minutes you can't really see changes that we want to study in the solar wind," he adds.

That's why Penn has been organizing Citizen CATE: the Continental-America Telescopic Eclipse experiment. Trained volunteers will be positioned at 68 sites across the entire 2,500-mile path of the total eclipse. As the moon's shadow crosses the country, the volunteers will use identical telescopes to take photos of the corona.

"With that many telescopes, you can get continuous coverage of the eclipse from coast-to-coast during totality," says Bob Baer of Southern Illinois University, another member of the CATE team.

When the images get stitched together into a continuous movie, Penn says, "we can observe the corona for 93 minutes and therefore see changes that we wouldn't normally otherwise detect."

In addition to ground-based telescopes, researchers working on other projects will watch the eclipse with the help of satellites, airplanes and high-altitude balloons.
what does any of that have to do with the direction in which the Shadow of the Moon is moving, during this upcoming Eclipse?

May 9, 2002
I NEVER said the sun SETS. If you were at a higher elevation the time the sun would set for me would be different than at the coastline. just how going up higher you can SEE FURTHER. Does that make sense to you or do you really think the sun is actually going under where you think the horizon is?
Nope...that is exactly how it DOES NOT WORK. Once again, you are using illogical "math" and your skewed sense of perception to try and explain something that you cant grasp. In the flat earth model, the sun just goes in a circle at a point, and revolves around. The flaw in that model, and what is OBSERVED IN REAL life makes absolute NO SENSE. None. Zero. If that were the case, the sun would start out SMALL, end up BIGGER at the height of the day, and then get small again...and WOULD NEVER DROP BELOW THE HORIZON. It cant. It would only get further away. How are you NOT understandING this???? Cmom man...its pretty fuckin simple.