OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I tried to sit through some of it. But that shit was still confusing for me.

What the fuck was he going on about

Edit: check out his Thor missile video, that shit was crazy.
Yes, i know. And thats why we are here. YOU cant understand it, like your other FE friends, so you just throw it away and say "earth is flat! derp derp!"...thats the ENTIRE POINT I have been digging at in here.

You know why the idea of a deity exists? Because thousands of years ago when humans couldn't explain shit, they thought "well, something must have made this...like a thing we cant see. And because we think this thing made it, we shall bow to it and worship it!". YOU talk about NASA being a shill? The whole idea of religion is the biggest fuckin shill on earth and BEYOND. Anywho...as humans evolved and invented shit, we began to be able to explain and understand why things happen. So instead of thinking rain was the tears of god, we realized its moisture from clouds. Wow. What a concept.

Basically what im saying is you are living in some barbaric time in your mind where YOU cant wrap your head around the things around you, so it must be made up and its all on god. Thats exactly what is happening.

Ill leave you with these:

And before you scream "CGI DERP!", this guy did a YOUTUBE LIVE of this...this is what that film is from.

And read the first comment in this vid and the thread:

Malcolm Lamont3 days ago
Love the way the sun lights up the underside of the clouds. Not possible on a flat earth.
Reply 39

Hide replies
whiteflag
whiteflag3 days ago
Why do you say that?

NGC 6205
NGC 62053 days ago
whiteflag, use your brain. If the underside of clouds is being lit up that means that light is coming from below the clouds. Impossible if the sun is circling high above the clouds. Refraction won't help you because it would require crazy amounts of it and we know that the atmosphere can't bend light that much.
Reply 15

Malcolm Lamont
Malcolm Lamont3 days ago
Sun would have to be lower than the clouds to light the underside of them. Never could the sun be between us and the clouds on a flat earth.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Density and buoyancy.
Example? Why doesn't a Helium balloon get effected by Gravity?
Go look at the periodic table. Things at the top of the table for some reason don't get effected by Gravity. Isn't that strange? No, its really not. Helium is less DENSE than Oxygen so there for doesn't get effected by gravity? Lmao no. Gravity doesn't exist.

Light things float, heavy things don't. Just like in Water. Your on a flat plane up is up, and always is up and down is down and always is down. Gravity won't change that.
You couldn't resist googling and failed to give a scientific explanation with mathematical formulas.

Why is that? Because your opinion is not based in scientific fact.

Breh.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You couldn't resist googling and failed to give a scientific explanation with mathematical formulas.

Why is that? Because your opinion is not based in scientific fact.

Breh.
I gave you the reason why gravity doesn't work from info I've found myself. No need to take my word for a scientist, breh.

So what? From the way you talk on here, the only way you would believe Earth was flat is if NASA told you they were wrong right?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Basically what im saying is you are living in some barbaric time in your mind where YOU cant wrap your head around the things around you, so it must be made up and its all on god. Thats exactly what is happening.

So if by me saying Gravity doesn't exist because of Density and Buoyancy, it means I believe that God Made it so.

Lmao even tho I'm using SCIENCE to explain why something DOESNT always come down. it comes back to God.

Shit you mention God more than I have here.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

And before you scream "CGI DERP!", this guy did a YOUTUBE LIVE of this...this is what that film is from.

And read the first comment in this vid and the thread:

Malcolm Lamont3 days ago
Love the way the sun lights up the underside of the clouds. Not possible on a flat earth.
Reply 39

Hide replies
whiteflag
whiteflag3 days ago
Why do you say that?

NGC 6205
NGC 62053 days ago
whiteflag, use your brain. If the underside of clouds is being lit up that means that light is coming from below the clouds. Impossible if the sun is circling high above the clouds. Refraction won't help you because it would require crazy amounts of it and we know that the atmosphere can't bend light that much.
Reply 15

Malcolm Lamont
Malcolm Lamont3 days ago
Sun would have to be lower than the clouds to light the underside of them. Never could the sun be between us and the clouds on a flat earth.
Just to clarify Ive seen those videos before, doesn't change anything

May 9, 2002
So if by me saying Gravity doesn't exist because of Density and Buoyancy, it means I believe that God Made it so.
The fact that you think we are ascending upward in space, while every other planet in our solar system is an orb is a huge hole in your logic. Why is one planet a disc, but everything else is an orb? So is literally EVERYTHING in the entire universe also ascending upwards? Or just the Earth? Because if that were the case, the logic you are presenting really makes no sense because the stars in the sky, the constellations, the planets...have all been seen for over 10000 years. And yet, they have not increased in size, we have not seen any different constellations...we have not observed ANY new planets. None.

Lmao even tho I'm using SCIENCE to explain why something DOESNT always come down. it comes back to God.
Your science is illogical and has no scientific basis...thats a huge problem. Using some math to determine what you THINK should happen, in and of itself is not SCIENCE, its guessing. Scientific theories are not to be confused with just theories...like CONSPIRACY theories. Which are based on suspicions, guessing, and speculation...not on hard evidence and logic.

Shit you mention God more than I have here.
The flat earth model is based off the bible, bruh. That is where it derives from. So while you may not have said it or mentioned it, it is directly connected to the bible and have insinuated is as such by merely believing the earth is flat. Which, has been proven to be incorrect by the two videos posted in my previous post...and I have no idea how you can reject them. Like, you are trying so hard to hold on to this belief that even when presented with CLEAR evidence, you STILL cant accept it. This is called being "brain washed".

Im telling you...you are going to feel hella stupid once you come to the realization this FE crap is a) a youtube money grab and b) a serious tin foil conspiracy to...grab money. Thats why all this "NASA shill!" thing is so funny.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Im telling you...you are going to feel hella stupid once you come to the realization this FE crap is a) a youtube money grab and b) a serious tin foil conspiracy to...grab money. Thats why all this "NASA shill!" thing is so funny.
I can't wait to see what happens when the Space X mission Fails on live tv. If it doesn't fail, and "Launches" its gonna be the best soap opera on TV. Just like the Moon Landing.

Just to clarify, you believe we went to the Moon in 1969 right? which according to the Globe theory its over 235,000 miles away. But since we "landed" we've only been 400 miles up? Why don't we have the Technology almost 50 years later to go PAST 400 miles in the age of technology!

Moon Landing fake= We can't leave.
Moon landing 100% real = we live on a ball and all those pictures are real.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Because if that were the case, the logic you are presenting really makes no sense because the stars in the sky, the constellations, the planets...have all been seen for over 10000 years. And yet, they have not increased in size, we have not seen any different constellations...we have not observed ANY new planets. None.

So let me get this straight, just so I'm not putting words in your mouth. According to you, the SAME stars and constellations we have been seeing over 10,000 years that STILL are the SAME. and never have seen any different constellations. BUT. You still believe we are traveling through space. Shit traveling is an understatement. We are SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL 1,000 miles per hour this way, 60 thousand miles per hour that way, 1.3 million miles per hour THAT way. but we still see the SAME stars in this infinite thing we call space. explain to me how I can see the Giant dipper TODAY just how somebody could (lets minimize it for this posts sake) 100 years ago? It pointed North 100 years ago, and it still holds truth today.

So explain to me how the stars are NOT rotating us ( which would explain why we always see the same stars) and that we ARE rotating them. (we would see new stars every day, month, or year since we are traveling at insane speeds.)

May 9, 2002
So let me get this straight, just so I'm not putting words in your mouth. According to you, the SAME stars and constellations we have been seeing over 10,000 years that STILL are the SAME. and never have seen any different constellations. BUT. You still believe we are traveling through space. Shit traveling is an understatement. We are SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL 1,000 miles per hour this way, 60 thousand miles per hour that way, 1.3 million miles per hour THAT way. but we still see the SAME stars in this infinite thing we call space. explain to me how I can see the Giant dipper TODAY just how somebody could (lets minimize it for this posts sake) 100 years ago? It pointed North 100 years ago, and it still holds truth today.

So explain to me how the stars are NOT rotating us ( which would explain why we always see the same stars) and that we ARE rotating them. (we would see new stars every day, month, or year since we are traveling at insane speeds.)
Uhhhh youre proving my point, dude. Muthafuckas saw the Big Dipper in 1400. We see it in 2017. Its in the same spot. Which would be the case on an earth that doesnt ascend UPWARD in space. By your logic, if the earth was literally moving up like an elevator, at some point we would ascended PAST the big dipper, and see some new shit. Unless you guys havent figured out how that works yet on your mythical flat earth (which, by the way, doesnt even have its own map that actually makes sense with everything involved. But hey, youll get there one day).

As for stars and constellations:

Know the Big and Little Dippers | Favorite Star Patterns | EarthSky

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Uhhhh youre proving my point, dude. Muthafuckas saw the Big Dipper in 1400. We see it in 2017. Its in the same spot. Which would be the case on an earth that doesnt ascend UPWARD in space. By your logic, if the earth was literally moving up like an elevator, at some point we would ascended PAST the big dipper, and see some new shit. Unless you guys havent figured out how that works yet on your mythical flat earth (which, by the way, doesnt even have its own map that actually makes sense with everything involved. But hey, youll get there one day).

As for stars and constellations:

Know the Big and Little Dippers | Favorite Star Patterns | EarthSky
LMFAO are you serious?

Fool, you don't know WHAT way your moving. On a globe earth Up is down and down is left or right. YOU DONT KNOW. So the forces pulling you from The sun at 60,000 miles per hour or going into the Milky Way galaxy at 1.3 MILLION AFFECT YOU. You're moving, PERIOD. Globe earth means your traveling through space LMAO

HOW DO YOU THINK YOU SEEING THE SAME. STARS. EVERY SINGLE YEAR EXPLAIN THAT YOU ARE MOVING? key word MOOOOVING. You should see a new star every week, month, year by now we would have left the giant dipper waaaaaaaay behind, am i right?

EARTH IS STATIONARY. I never ONCE said it was moving on a flat earth model. The stars rotate US. That would explain why we see the same stars every. single. year. SIMPLE.

I think you just convinced yourself that earth is flat with that claim. LMAO

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Uhhhh YOURE PROVING MY POINT, dude. Muthafuckas saw the Big Dipper in 1400. We see it in 2017. Its in the same spot. [/url]
LMAO EXACCTLYYYYYYY.

Another PERFECT example is Polaris. Its "4 quadrillion Miles away" according to the Globe model. But day after day, year after year its lined up PERFECTLY over the North Pole?
Shouldnt we have BEEN passed that shit, left it in our rear view, say since they began keeping records of it in 1780?

I can. Its over the center of the Universe, the north pole. we are the center. Its right over our center. So it makes sense the other stars rotate IT, around US. Do you understand how simple that is?

Now explain to me, how you traveling through space at OVER one Million miles per HOUR see the SAME STARS every single year.

May 9, 2002
LMAO EXACCTLYYYYYYY.

Another PERFECT example is Polaris. Its "4 quadrillion Miles away" according to the Globe model. But day after day, year after year its lined up PERFECTLY over the North Pole?
Shouldnt we have BEEN passed that shit, left it in our rear view, say since they began keeping records of it in 1780? Even tho Nasa says we can check its position going back 5,000 years ago?

I can. Its the center of the Universe, and since Earth is the only thing here, we are the center. Its right over our center. So it makes sense the other stars rotate IT. Do you understand how simple that is?

Now explain to me, how you traveling through space at OVER one Million miles per HOUR see the SAME STARS every single year.
Uhhhhhh huh? The Earth spins on an axis...it isnt "moving" anywhere. Its basically a big ass dreidel. Thats how galaxies work. They have a center, and everything "swirls" around it on an axis, and each planet with its own axis as well, which means that stars and planets stay within their own pull to the center of the galaxy.

I think you are much more lost than you think you are dude. You dont even know what you are trying to "debunk" anymore.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How Much of the Earth Can You See at Once? - YouTube

has this video been posted yet? covers a lot of your misconceptions about scale, perspective & even map design
I started cracking up at 1:55. Only 24 people have "SEEN" the earth with their own eyes, as a circle. Holy shit man, no way, did we document every time that happened? or did it get deleted with every other evidence of us every leaving earth? Like how 14,000 reels of tape are missing from the Moon Landing. Lmao cmon man.

I guess now I'm stupid trolling y'all. This is too easy.

May 9, 2002
LMFAO are you serious?

Fool, you don't know WHAT way your moving. On a globe earth Up is down and down is left or right. YOU DONT KNOW. So the forces pulling you from The sun at 60,000 miles per hour or going into the Milky Way galaxy at 1.3 MILLION AFFECT YOU. You're moving, PERIOD. Globe earth means your traveling through space LMAO

HOW DO YOU THINK YOU SEEING THE SAME. STARS. EVERY SINGLE YEAR EXPLAIN THAT YOU ARE MOVING? key word MOOOOVING. You should see a new star every week, month, year by now we would have left the giant dipper waaaaaaaay behind, am i right?

EARTH IS STATIONARY. I never ONCE said it was moving on a flat earth model. The stars rotate US. That would explain why we see the same stars every. single. year. SIMPLE.

I think you just convinced yourself that earth is flat with that claim. LMAO
*sigh*

The problem here is you dont understand the basics of how the earth rotates within the the galaxy of which it resides, and how everything else within the same galaxy also rotates. Did you even click the link? It explains it to a tee..

Anyhow, the two vids i posted, which you have just dismissed for some bizarre reason, prove the earth is round. So, keep on wearing the tin hat i guess...

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Uhhhhhh huh? The Earth spins on an axis...it isnt "moving" anywhere. Its basically a big ass dreidel. Thats how galaxies work. They have a center, and everything "swirls" around it on an axis, and each planet with its own axis as well, which means that stars and planets stay within their own pull to the center of the galaxy.

I think you are much more lost than you think you are dude. You dont even know what you are trying to "debunk" anymore.
So in some way, the earth isn't moving at ALL. Its gonna stay in the same exact place in the universe right?

May 9, 2002
So in some way, the earth isn't moving at ALL. Its gonna stay in the same exact place in the universe right?
It isnt "moving" in the way you are thinking..it is spinning and the earth rotates around the sun. Everything moves in unison on its axis. Thats why you see the same stars and same constellations, but it different poisitions throughout the seasons.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It isnt "moving" in the way you are thinking..it is spinning. You can spin a bazillion miles an hour...and never move.
So are we

here

here

here

or

cuz it looks to me like we've been moving with these official pictures boss.

plus, as far as I know we are traveling around the SUN. and the sun of course has its own Orbit too, right? wink wink.

"Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We are moving at an average velocity of 828,000 km/hr. But even at that high rate, it still takes us about 230 MILLION YEARS to make one complete orbit around the Milky Way! The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy"

so how do we see the same stars throughout this HUGE GALAXY Mr. F @Fucky McFuckerson

is there tons of other giant dippers that we confuse OUR giant dipper with every day? OR do the Stars orbit WITH us?