OFFICIAL...ESCOBAR IS A GENIUS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
first off, disclaimer.....if you siccness fags dont respond to my post i will go mooreblock on that ass and respond to my own shit just so it can stay on top of the page............

i said kc would beat denver(no disrespect to my boy scary) on the road, the luck ran out, i can get deeper into this game upon request.

i also said chargers at oakland wouldnt be a blowout.....i have shown repect for the oakland d for three years and continue to do so......

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i smelled that kc win, i guess im biased but i really dont think the broncos are for real(at least not yet) i thought Johinson would run wild through that leaky defense. I also thought Huard was just good enough to manage the game. Im not ready to give Cutler a hall of fame pass like everyone else is either. I think he is good and will be great, but like i ve said before he is still young, give him some decisions to make and he'll fold.Combine that with being on the road and it spells broncos loss......

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
As far as the raiders, as bad as the chargers played in this game(and it was bad) they only gave up 1 touchdown. The raiders defense had a great game plan and Norv Turners sorry gameplan played right into the raiders hand. Russell has a HUGE arm but still does not look good at all. I know one play he had a reciever open crossing the middle of the field, this dude loaded up and fired 10 yds past him. He needs to learn that he doesnt always need to do that. Also on another play near the goalline he had no one opened. he held the ball and ended up being sacked, he shouldve took off and ran with it, he wouldve scored. I think he got sacked like 5 of 6 times today...way too many for a mobile QB like him.

Jan 18, 2006
i feel like a genius my damn self, i predicted the score of the Chargers game (even though the Raiders are my team), i predicted the Niners score, and i even predicted Tom Brady getting hurt in week 1

Mar 16, 2005
i smelled that kc win, i guess im biased but i really dont think the broncos are for real(at least not yet) i thought Johinson would run wild through that leaky defense. I also thought Huard was just good enough to manage the game. Im not ready to give Cutler a hall of fame pass like everyone else is either. I think he is good and will be great, but like i ve said before he is still young, give him some decisions to make and he'll fold.Combine that with being on the road and it spells broncos loss......
mmmmmmm everyone seen lj having a good game, I even said so in my preview!

Cutler, sure he looked bad but thats because his own offense but him behind (fumbles, drops etc) and he knows the defense will not and can not hold anyone. He is reminding me of a young Favre and Elway, Sometimes has to go out there and just gunsling it when he isn't getting help, and in return he throws a a couple picks.

Jan 9, 2004
first off, disclaimer.....if you siccness fags dont respond to my post i will go mooreblock on that ass and respond to my own shit just so it can stay on top of the page............

i said kc would beat denver(no disrespect to my boy scary) on the road, the luck ran out, i can get deeper into this game upon request.

i also said chargers at oakland wouldnt be a blowout.....i have shown repect for the oakland d for three years and continue to do so......
What you got on that Charger/Miami game Esco?

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
What you got on that Charger/Miami game Esco?
hmmm, chargers by 10 or less. i hope im wrong and we blow em...this is one of the TRAP games though...flying cross country and playing in the heat and humidity...another concern is that chad pennington has always owned us..we shall see.

on the flip side, its great to see Stephen Cooper back. Also Mcniel and Hardwick, we're starting to get healthy!! Now if we only had that Tom Cable as our coach:ermm: