Official Beat Video For Jan 1 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
stop cluttering the bart board with every damn beat you make, you have been banned before because of shit like this man, dont you learn.

Keep your post in the showcase forum or the beat shop...and if cat want them they will hit you up...out of your 200 posts about your beats I have not seen a single thread requesting new music from you or your camp.

Im trying to be polite about it man, but stop throwing up every beat and song you make ...WE GET IT, your a musician...we KNOW you make beat, and if folks wanna holla at you they will.....but keep ya shit in the showcase forum...BART isnt the "HEY LISTEN TO MY NEW SONG" forum

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
stop cluttering the bart board with every damn beat you make, you have been banned before because of shit like this man, dont you learn.

Keep your post in the showcase forum or the beat shop...and if cat want them they will hit you up...out of your 200 posts about your beats I have not seen a single thread requesting new music from you or your camp.

Im trying to be polite about it man, but stop throwing up every beat and song you make ...WE GET IT, your a musician...we KNOW you make beat, and if folks wanna holla at you they will.....but keep ya shit in the showcase forum...BART isnt the "HEY LISTEN TO MY NEW SONG" forum
and besides all that, all your beats need more INF GANG!

Sep 6, 2010
if you dont think this beat is dope then i understand why yall from the bay and cant do nuthin but talk about we the bay we back lol yall some straight haters if you dont think this beat is dope real talk the bay will never be back hahahahahaha.

Sep 6, 2010
your posting videos that get you clowned on no one listens to em you been banned like 5 times there is a beat shop forum post in there
clowned who gives a fuck like i care you act like i dont know about the beat shop its there cause of me playa but you should know with your 10'0000 posting no life haveing low life lol.

Sep 6, 2010

do you own it or something if not shut the fuck up.
they can ban me ill be back yall sound like some women ban him ban him stupid idiots lol.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Dude, this is like your 3rd name on here, cuz you keep getting banned. Obviously you aren't welcomed here, so why do you keep coming back?

How are you going to say that people are straight haters cuz they don't like your beat? Do you not know what Hating means? Do you not know what an Opinion is? Your making yourself look really fuckin stupid, so I would just chill out and and read more and psot less.

Sep 6, 2010
Dude, this is like your 3rd name on here, cuz you keep getting banned. Obviously you aren't welcomed here, so why do you keep coming back?

How are you going to say that people are straight haters cuz they don't like your beat? Do you not know what Hating means? Do you not know what an Opinion is? Your making yourself look really fuckin stupid, so I would just chill out and and read more and psot less.
if my shit was wack yall wouldnt be hating so much.dont be jealous cause i joined a forum and post music to help keep this place music related since it ends up being full of novela and a bunch of bullshit threads call me stupid whatever bro im gonna make beats till you like them lol.