Official Angels 2012 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Another great start by our Ace and great team hitting. let's take this series and move on to the rangers, where we can gain a lot of ground on the division

Sep 15, 2009
It seems like the angels either score 6 runs or 0 lol. Its good to see them winning the series against Minn. Hopefully they keep the bats hot to win the series against the Rangers. Little by little we are gaining ground

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
okay we need changes im not impressed with this team at all really we cant beat anyone our pitching is horribal besides Weaver Maybe CJ Wilson We Get Way to many fucking errors an albert aint doing shit an our bats are quite shit needs to change

Sep 15, 2009
Another shut out yesterday. Fuck I swear it seems like its a shut out every other game! Sciocia needs to drop pujols to 5 or 6 in batting order until he gets it going. He's been taking some horrible swings all year, swinging at pitches he never has. What pisses me off is all the stupid fans booing him. Fuckin bandwagons that don't know what a slump is and don't know how to respect the game. How are you going to boo a future Hall of Famer?! Smh

Sep 15, 2009
Its just stupid for the home crowd to boo one of its players when the player hasn't disrespected the organization or fan base. Idiot Angels fans are looking like typical Philadelphia fans

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
yeah for reals why boo him? just because hes expected to do all this shit hes only Human so like i told the homie if he dont do what hes expected this year then next year im sure hell be better known more pitchers in the AL lets just be real different styles of pitching im still rocking my shit to Oakland On Monday Tuesday An Wednesday!

Sep 15, 2009
Angels fired their hitting coach Mickey Hatcher. I think its stupid and he was just a sacraficial lamb. Pujols just went 3 for 4 yesterday and they shutout the A's. The timing was bad I feel. Hatcher isn't the one hitting the ball