**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Anyone ever read the comics? Been following it since the first issue, hella good. I hope they could make it work. Make seasons out of each arc. First season is Rick finding his family and their time on the road. Second season is the prison. Third could be the secret town they find and the trip to DC. I just hope they get good actors.

May 4, 2002
sounds interesting....i just wonder how long they can milk that concept.....

the zombies look pretty cool though
IMO they shoulda made a show based on the book World War Z, with the show being based on where and how people dealt with the infected.

AMC has been on a role with tv shows, so i have high hopes.

Apr 25, 2002
The First Production Photo From THE WALKING DEAD

"Greg Nicotero is absolutely out-doing himself,” says series mastermind Frank Darabont. “The work he is doing is beyond what one could hope for. Our zombies kick ass!"

“The Walking Dead” started production a week ago. Its six-episode first season launches on AMC in October.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Rick Grimes:

We also get the following quote from Robert Kirkman, creator/writer of the comic and executive producer on the series:

“Writing this book for the past seven years I’ve gotten very close to the character of Rick. Andrew Lincoln embodies every aspect of the character that fans know and love. After seeing this photo I don’t think that there will be a doubt in anyone’s mind that he’s perfect for the role.”

The Walking Dead will premiere on AMC in October 2010 during Fearfest.