**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol @ rick getting all emo killing those pigs

theyre stupid as fuck for not fortifying that fence. i always thought it was dumb the zombies didnt crush against the fence like decades ago. any other time they rage and try to get at food at all cost, but for some reason theyre like WELP i guess we'll just stand here forever and stare at this food this time.

they shouldve been jacking cars and making a barrier of vehicles to brace the fence

Props: Mr. Nice Guy

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol @ rick getting all emo killing those pigs

theyre stupid as fuck for not fortifying that fence. i always thought it was dumb the zombies didnt crush against the fence like decades ago. any other time they rage and try to get at food at all cost, but for some reason theyre like WELP i guess we'll just stand here forever and stare at this food this time.

they shouldve been jacking cars and making a barrier of vehicles to brace the fence
They should dig a moat

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wanna see a baby zombie, like on trainspotting

or maybe zombie worms due to infected dirt, that eat the buried bodies and turn bodies into zombies from the living dead?

id like that.

or zombie birds.

lets just turn this zombie shit up to the max.

i bet carls gonna be a zombie and theres gonna be some emotional moment where rick has to shoot his son in the head

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2005
I thought Tyrese was done, and is anyone checking out lizzie (the little "crazy" girl)they have to be going somewhere with this lizzie story. The other girl wasn't in this episode at all. Lizzie showing up randomly to Carol and coughing added nothing to this episode otherwise.

Nov 24, 2003
One part I don't understand is when they show introduced Michonne they had her with the 2 debilitated chained up zombies that allowed her to go undetected by the other zombies. The same logic as when Rick smeared himself with zombie guts and then walked out of downtown Atlanta.

Why isn't anyone using that tactic at all anymore??? The group last night could have chained up a couple zombies and walked right through that horde to the veterinary clinic. Or when carol was clearing the pump hose, or Herschel was picking berries, why not bring chained up zombies like Michonne used to??

Nov 24, 2003
One part I don't understand is when they show introduced Michonne they had her with the 2 debilitated chained up zombies that allowed her to go undetected by the other zombies. The same logic as when Rick smeared himself with zombie guts and then walked out of downtown Atlanta.

Why isn't anyone using that tactic at all anymore??? The group last night could have chained up a couple zombies and walked right through that horde to the veterinary clinic. Or when carol was clearing the pump hose, or Herschel was picking berries, why not bring chained up zombies like Michonne used to??

2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx where you at man? Talk me down from my ledge haha

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol @ carol admitting she killed those ppl. so obvious but i didnt think she'd admit it
shes also feeding nick so the little girls will have to kill him as some kind of twisted lesson. she probably will have one of them go into quarantine to kill everyone off at night or some shit. rick will have to kill carol.

cant wait till they get chased out of the prison. shit is so bleak. hopefully with the shows skyrocketing popularity they will up the budget and do an 'on the run' season where they live as nomads and foragers moving through dynamic scenery. also they need to find that huge berserker black dude a police riot suit with shield and battle axe, lol

what happened to all the machine guns and shit they used to kill the governors ppl? dont see any reason why they cant roll out like he used to, in humvees with 50 cals and shit

Last edited: