Official 2015 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Lol and you're prediciting the biggest bust evers brother is gonna be worth a shit lolololol at thinking carr is worth a shit lmao. And yeah we lost that's what happens when u have double digit players on IR lolololol. Raiders are pure garbage with a proven failure as a coach and a gm who has to overpay scrubs lolololol. Lol @ predicting a fall.... No shit that's what happens when ur at the top lol. Raiders still alllllllllllllllllll the way at the bottom tho lol. No worries about the gay one eyed man
why do all you 49er fans use the injury bug on losing to the 1-11 raiders? and if you talking about garbage look at KAP once teams figured him out he aint done shit lol

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
That's just Cooper. At his press conference yesterday Cooper was asked a long question about his serious demeanor. Answered it with one word: "Exactly." Also, according to Ian Rapoport, he wanted to go to the Raiders:

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet That’s funny. It’s where he wanted to go RT D @dead spin: Amari Cooper looks really happy to be on the Raiders:

Jan 18, 2006
Interesting Reggie chose to get more last round picks. Need depth at posisitions especially defensively. Got 7 picks today instead of 4.

Jun 23, 2005
Raiders release James jones. Looks like cooper and streater/Crabtree will be our starters . I hope Brice butler gets playing time over Andre Holmes

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What the fuck, a lot of people on Raider fan sites are freaking out over the James Jones release, I'm just like "who cares". Dude had one 100 yard game and only like 4 over 50 yards and he was only with us for a year and he's getting old. Dude would have been 4th or 5th on our depth chart if we kept him.

Why do people think dude is so great?

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
only upside to keeping jones would be to have a veteran receiver as a mentor to the young guys.

Dude could not get open though. doesnt help that most cornerbacks were taller than him

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
We picked up that Louisville RB Michael Dyer, he got kicked off Auburn Tigers and he played with Cam Newton that year they won the national championship......I think he might be a beast.

when he was a freshman at Auburn he rushed for 1093 yards breaking Bo Jackson's freshman record at Auburn.

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
i was thinking today about when gradkowski led that super shitty raiders team to a victory over the steelers, that shit was sick. one of my favorite raiders moments in at least ten years, pretty sad lol. looking towards the upcoming season with guarded optimism, the raiders have actually strung a few good drafts together, and not overextended themselves with the ridiculous trades/FA signings they have been making over the last like fifteen years lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
NFL.com's projected Raiders starters as of right now. I think Clive Walford might end up starting over Rivera at TE by the time the season rolls around.

Projected 2015 starters: Oakland Raiders - NFL.com

QB Derek Carr DE Justin Tuck
RB Latavius Murray DT Justin Ellis
FB Marcel Reece DT Dan Williams
WR1 Amari Cooper DE Mario Edwards Jr.
WR2 Michael Crabtree OLB Khalil Mack
TE Mychal Rivera MLB Curtis Lofton
LT Donald Penn OLB Sio Moore
LG Gabe Jackson CB1 D.J. Hayden
C Rodney Hudson CB2 T.J. Carrie
RG Jon Feliciano SS Charles Woodson
RT Austin Howard FS Nate Allen