Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
jano missing that field goal fuckin killed me.

Nice to see our cb's actually bat some balls down today. young was playing well and burris had a good game too. our defense still sucks though. everytime we attempted to pass rush our front for would get blocked into the would-be rushers. not a good look...

Was nice to be at the game and actually feel like we were gonna win. Its been a while.

Jun 5, 2004
The raiders are like a 2-year-old toddler that grabs doodie out of their diaper and smear it on the walls, but then you ask them 'what the heck were you thinking!?' they say 'writing down my multiplication tables'

...Plenty of talent, but youre doing it all wrong

Nov 20, 2013
wat, we lack talent all over on defense. no pass rush from dline, thin at linebacker, weak secondary

offense is better off, mainly just need a true #1 wr and a better oc

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2013
Josh Dubow J @Josh DubowAP · 1h 1 hour ago
On P @pff grades for inside linebackers Rolando McClain ranks 3rd, Miles Burris 65th (last) and by a huge margin #Raiders

fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Jun 23, 2005
The second to last drive killed us. We had the ball with a little over 6 minutes left, with the lead. We go 3 and out with 2 pass plays and waste almost no time off the clock. The place was lit though great Crowd when we're in it for a change

Jun 23, 2005
This was a great drafy for reggie. Mack is rated as one of the best run stopping LBs, we just need him to get some sacks now.

Carr is looking better each game and should continues to improve.

Gabe jackson has been playing really good and should be a fixture on our line for a long time

TJ Carrie did hella good and considering he was a 7th round pick I don't think there is a 7th rounder doing better

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
And yet, OAK is 0-5. Just sayin.
I'm sure you know this because you seem to be a smart guy, but the graphic is simply comparing touchdown passes, and not team records.

No need for the "just sayin" since you are already simply just saying something, nothing more and nothing less...and since everyone here knows that the Raiders are 0-5. But I get what your point, though.......

No offense to Raiders fans, but he's on a pretty bad team right now, and he'll probably have to carry the team for the remainder of the season. In that sense, to me, he has a similar situation than that of Andrew Luck and Cam Newton, who inherited teams that had 2-14 records in previous seasons before getting drafted to the Colts and Panthers, respectively.

On the other hand, Russell Wilson joined a Seahawks team with Marshawn Lynch, and a stout defense.

Last edited: