Official 2012 Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Raiders head coach Hue Jackson was previously the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at USC and helped recruit Palmer, and was also the Bengals wide receivers coach during the prime of Palmer's career. Jackson's good relationship with both Palmer and the Bengals organization was key to the deal. In exchange for a player that the Bengals did not need and who stated he would never suit up for them again, the Bengals received Oakland's first-round pick in the 2012 draft and a conditional second-round pick in the 2013 draft, which would have become a first-round pick had the Raiders reached the AFC Championship game in 2011

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
im going to say this season is not all Carsons Fault at all bad play calling by knapp WR and RB not helping him for shit dude has almost 4000 yards with 11 ints not his fault he couldnt do everything the Oline is bad the D Is bad i look at the season like this we need to draft some dudes for D an get rid of our secondary those dudes give up way to many long passes hate to say it but bye bye mcfadden keep recce because hes been good for us all year and give carson another year and def need to fire Knapp that or get a whole new scheme together like year before when we were scoring jus my 2cents on what needs to be fixed an stop blaming fucking palmer for everything

Props: Tony and Joey

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
im going to say this season is not all Carsons Fault at all bad play calling by knapp WR and RB not helping him for shit dude has almost 4000 yards with 11 ints not his fault he couldnt do everything the Oline is bad the D Is bad i look at the season like this we need to draft some dudes for D an get rid of our secondary those dudes give up way to many long passes hate to say it but bye bye mcfadden keep recce because hes been good for us all year and give carson another year and def need to fire Knapp that or get a whole new scheme together like year before when we were scoring jus my 2cents on what needs to be fixed an stop blaming fucking palmer for everything
it was 100000% on the "Take A Knapp" offense. Zone blocking & McFadden don't mix. I say restructure Palmer and see if anyone bites at a McFadden trade. We need a real RB.....Reece is fucking raw but he ain't a RB.....I mean, he is but he's not if you know what I mean.....there needs to be a real RB and keep Reece as the fullback/TE, when he's used properly he's a great weapon.....

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Raiders QB Palmer out with cracked ribs, bruised lung

Oakland Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer will miss Sunday's season finale against the San Diego Chargers because of cracked ribs and a bruised lung.

Raiders coach Dennis Allen made the announcement to reporters on Monday.

Palmer left the first quarter of Sunday's 17-6 loss to the Carolina Panthers after taking a hit to the back by defensive end Greg Hardy.

Allen did not announce who will start in place of Palmer, who spent Sunday night in a hospital. Matt Leinart replaced Palmer against the Panthers. Terrelle Pryor is also an option.

NFL.com speculated that Palmer may have played his final game as a Raider. He is due to make $13 million next year and will be 33 years old. The Raiders (4-11) are in rebuilding mode.

i hope so!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Palmer is good IMO...Legarette Blount does sound nice..Mcfadden's got to go, we just need something consistant. Mcfadden is dope tho and i would hate to see him go. We need a whole new defense...Phillip Wheeler, Tyvone Branch and Miles Burris can stay..Everyone else needs to bounce.... Joselio Janson is pretty good but only as a 3rd or 4th DB on the Depth chart....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
next year

Home: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Pittsburgh Steelers

Away: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, New York Jets

Feb 12, 2009
Raiders Release Four Coaches

Posted 23 minutes ago

Raiders Media Relations Facebook Twitter

The Oakland Raiders have released offensive coordinator Greg Knapp, special teams coordinator Steve Hoffman, offensive line coach Frank Pollack and linebackers coach Johnny Holland.

The Oakland Raiders have released offensive coordinator Greg Knapp, special teams coordinator Steve Hoffman, offensive line coach Frank Pollack and linebackers coach Johnny Holland. Head Coach Dennis Allen made the announcement Monday.

"Decisions like this are very difficult," Allen said. "I have a great deal of respect for all of these men and I appreciate their contributions to the Oakland Raiders this season.

Props: MaC A$$ ViC