Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Quote me where I lied.
Quote me where I made a false accusations against you.
Quote me where I said something racist.

I'm trying to be civil and have a discussion, but you've ignored a lot of what I have said. I owned up to my mistake, as I mentioned earlier. Why can't you do the same?

It's whatever though. Feel free to hold your grudge against me, despite everything I've said tonight.
Is this your last post?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXtikHLAJHA

Notice how she deflects and over talks him. Some folks are beyond full of shit. This site included. Denying the struggle while listening to music inspired by the struggle you deny exists. How does that work? LOL
that's because folks only fck w black people to satisfy their sexual or entertainment (sports, music, etc.) needs. beyond that it's some right wing trump ideology when it comes to race relations

Jun 21, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXtikHLAJHA

Notice how she deflects and over talks him. Some folks are beyond full of shit. This site included. Denying the struggle while listening to music inspired by the struggle you deny exists. How does that work? LOL
ahh what a nasty cunt

don't expect much from fox news.

double standards when she says it's dangerous to paint people with one brush, ie cops as racists, yet they paint muslims with the terrorist brush lmao

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Absolutely not. I'm movin on.
She's the same as some of these posters, hands down.
lol wow I can't believe this is the same guy who would post essay length posts in the Gathering of the Minds forum. I mostly ignored that forum so I actually thought this guy might've been educated or something but wow, what a pseudo-intellectual hack

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He wanted to die but the shots while on the ground seemed obsessive. His fam is upset that his death didn't get much coverage at first. The problem is, the only video the public had up to this point was the vid that was recorded behind cover, and I don't think blaming black people for the lack of coverage, like his friends and family did, was right.

ETA: They got calls in the area of a man with a rifle (not some four days later shit) so they were going to be on edge. They did a felony stop (unlike the fools in Min) and due to the gun call, I don't think they weren't going to use anything but guns. I think one of the cops says something about a dog but they never show one.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He wanted to die but the shots while on the ground seemed obsessive. His fam is upset that his death didn't get much coverage at first. The problem is, the only video the public had up to this point was the vid that was recorded behind cover, and I don't think blaming black people for the lack of coverage, like his friends and family did, was right.

ETA: They got calls in the area of a man with a rifle (not some four days later shit) so they were going to be on edge. They did a felony stop (unlike the fools in Min) and due to the gun call, I don't think they weren't going to use anything but guns. I think one of the cops says something about a dog but they never show one.
LOL

Talk about double standards.

May 9, 2002
He is eternally mad, just ignore him lol. This is how you troll somebody into oblivion and they become eternally buttflustered.

?
Is that what you think? You're the same bitch that moved to Detroit for some chick you met over the internet, and took care of her kids and bitched about all the black people around you? Fuck outta here. ya twunt. You played yaself. Tuck your tail.

Is that what you think? You're the same bitch that moved to Detroit for some chick you met over the internet, and took care of her kids and bitched about all the black people around you? Fuck outta here. ya twunt. You played yaself. Tuck your tail.
ha ha aha aha ah hahaaaa ah ahahaaaaaa
ha ah aha haaaaaaa ha

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!