Off Topic: LoL... Juggalooooooooos are people too!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Just wanted to post a pic of these two juggalos I was chillin' with online at the Nassau Coliseum waiting for wrestling tickets... Don't remember their names, but they were good people. We got to talkin' about Tech and this kid actually knew a bunch of shit. I had 'em do it up devil horn style. Maybe if I held a cd up in front of the camera, I could have pretended that a giant Skat & Snug cd was on top of the coliseum, or something as equally unimportant.

And the I'll post a few of the kickass midget dude that I was kickin' it with also. Not totally clear, but you can see the size difference in the one pic.

Sep 16, 2002
yo, that's some cool shit,man!

I just came back from The Phillippines last sunday, when I have more time, I'll post some pics of filapinos at the mega mall showin luv to Tech and hopefully, upload clips of some pigs in the island I was at getting dragged to get killed for food while "BEEF" is blasting in our outside radio.

Sep 16, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
So they still haven't invented the grocery store in the phillipines?

Who?
lol, we weren't staying in downtown Manilla...the place where they did all that was in the island I was staying at...it was more of a cultural way of getting the food for my cousin's 25th wedding anniversary party.