off topic datll make u say, whutdafuck!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Hmmmmm...

I hope that white folks arent the head of this business, but if so, then that's on them...

Those testimonials are fake... They tried to make all of these fortune 500 type muthafucka's seem like their lives are changed now. Knowing damned well they can have any woman (well groupie) they want with the flash of some green.. I guess if it was up to the infamous Heat Myser, "it's all businesss!" Ha, ha...

Oct 9, 2002
Yeah what Zero said was perfectly fine....it is a little thing we like to call a joke.

Briana said:

did you also rent one to have sex with your girlfriend.
ya' know like when the lights are off!!!
I dont know what you were trying to get at here either but i dont think it worked.

Peace

Oct 9, 2002
Ok so he needs to have a black guy have sex with his women when the lights are off. And his woman doesnt notice it is the black guy and not him because the lights are off. Hmm if she cant tell the difference between the two then what was the purpose of renting one in the first place?

I understand what you are trying to get at it just isnt very good.

You should also learn to spell catEgory before you try to place someone in one.

Peace

Oct 9, 2002

For those that don't know why I have like 5 posts in a row, it is because Briana decided to save everyone here at siccness a bit of that precious bandwidth by deleting her posts from this thread. Everyone be sure to thank her!

Peace