off to planet zero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
HE DOESN'T REFER TA SAC AS PLANET ZERO. HE'S JUST SAYIN THAT HE IS NOT OF THIS PLANET NOR THIS SPECIES. HAHA YA GOTTA LOVE THE MIND OF THE D.E.

LOOK ME IN MY FACE THOUGH- 10/19/04

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i actually always thought it was where he was when he was high...like he gets high and goes to planet zero....like planet zero is his higher state..i dont know,just seemed like he always referenced in that way,but at the same time always assumed it was just a broader term like that...just was trying to think deeper i guess,haha

i want to hear it form the man himself,cause im sure he would have an entertaining explanation regardless of that it means

Jun 23, 2004
Take it how you want im chillen on planet zero right now and im not in sac, who knows if it means just when your high your on planet zero, for me how i inturpret it is just when Im listening to De It takes me to another place and De changed the way i listen to musidc and when i ever slap on a record especially I am not Welcome here or Link in the Chain, it just takes me out of that low state of mind to a higher state, I told DE in Santa Cruz at the Lynch /DE show that I bumpt Link in the Chain when I wake me up., shit inspires me