OFF THA DOME...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
i'm just sittin' here 'bout "rite" bangin' young joc's its goin' down instrumental....

flippin' in my 4 door, cruisin' low speed/
see alot of familiar faces but they don't know me/
same s*** diff. day/shout out to trae/hit tha spliff/sip tha yac headin' to south parkway/
realest n***a in tha durty/where killaz stay blood thirsty/
got violaters feelin' "Worthy"/dumpin' 42 in they jersey/
you b** a** n***z heard of me/my triggaz got you in surgery/
4eva plottin'/leave you lost and forgotten/ like skull duggery/
no need for muggin' me/ looks ain't worth a damn thang/
make you meet your maker, perpetrator when that iron slang/ my mind frame/ breeds carnal criminalistic thoughts/
flows ancient like egyptian scriptures betta yet like mystic vaults/
LEX TALIONES will take your gonads and hand 'em off TO YOU/
castrate ya' and make ya' f*** yourself b*** n***a, DO YOU/

lol...just somethin' off tha top of tha dome while i'm b***s*****

Oct 10, 2005
sav out said:
bitch get off that gay shit i come retarted on a disk hard copy bitch who rock da mic like da way i hold ma dick sheesh ....

bring terra 2 yo squad an section before i disapear into ciber space
.....da sav out'd palya patna wit curcess brake da table like yo versus
if da starp was crome yull get spared in yo face off datop of da dome lest keep da place an clap yo ass like morphus boar shit download ma copy's catch yo faggit flow from a cather's mit's mic'ra phone ..
ho i got gold' lil sluga go hard or go go home now this bitch could get messy
smash''d out in da bubble'd eye lexo

like there they hi speed they be like in dat whip door'r open in da fast lane sav out stunt's da most still spinnin when i stop yoak's
LMAO!! fuckin wada

Feb 13, 2005
peep tha flow....

SAV out/your style is PLAYED out/go home wit that BACKPACK s***/
thinkin' you spit hard/but when my fifth spark/ need mo' protection than PROPHYLACTICS/
my MACK RIPS/ through your FLESH/you feelin' a BURNIN SENSATION/
send hollow TIPS through your CHEST/leave you HURTIN', i'm RACIN'/up the BLOCK to flee tha COPS/you caused your own MURDER SCENE/
get off tha' East Coast JOCK/ b***, guilty of first degree BURGLARY/
i'm CUNNIN' and STRONG/fucc around and have me RUN in your HOME wit my GUN to your DOME/
these ain't verbal-THREATS, felon-wit-a-MURDA-REP. i'm simply WARNIN' you HOLMES/
you autistic?/ or just simplistic? can't figure out what tha f*** you are/
i made no sense of your last verse get your bars up to par/
my flow gets deep like pieces of labyriths/i'm here to save you all like i'm jesus of nazareth/i know you sideline hatin', catch you peepin' my patterns/too slow to win my friend because while you reachin', i'm grabbin'...(get it?)

lol....

Oct 23, 2005
I come bak N see nothin but weak verses, Savs worthless, N its sad cause all dem bars were purchased, i poke at u weak faggots...my heats magic, slap this corny nigga for thinkin his 16's savage, you need some practice, and a lil help with ya bars, hit my cell up homie and i'll tell u wat i charge

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
NewBay510 said:
I come bak N see nothin but weak verses, Savs worthless, N its sad cause all dem bars were purchased, i poke at u weak faggots...my heats magic, slap this corny nigga for thinkin his 16's savage, you need some practice, and a lil help with ya bars, hit my cell up homie and i'll tell u wat i charge
he he he

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
LEX TALIONES said:
ok my nig..shit wasn't nothin' special.

my thoughts exactly. work on your multis and rhyme patterns, and alot more. just go to the search and type in ''fatal nyghtmare'' or ''jabbz'' and look at how they operate. that'll help you improve, thats how i did it atleast.

*edit: i didnt mean like just fatal and jabbz, study all ur favorite and the best battlers on the internet. not necesarily the reg. rappers, more so the battles, they'll teach you how to write.*

*edit #2: shit, just go to www.soundclick.com/umbravo and check the lyrics in my battles. if you need further help, hit me up on AIM, my sn is ovarbmu.*

May 15, 2006
RAPresentah said:
lol i aint do shit to disable u dawg, check again now should be able to post
wat's really sad is some
foo keep's deleting ma post's

that shit aint right i mean on here this is day's old just peep'd it

an yea i know im back on postinn on silky