Off Subject: Online Hip Hop Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Peace, back once again. I recently found a Breakin' game online and let me tell you it is DOPE as F(Keepin' it PG-13)K!!!!!
and it has a hint of graff writing in there too. While it loads the game you can click and drag the aerosol can and hit up ya tag or lace a burner, whatever floats ya boat. Once the game loads look for the "OK" link in the bottom right hand corner and click on it to proceed, then just follow the instructions and you're straight. here's the link: http://www.mook.co.uk/public/trouble/index2.htm

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah pretty cool... I wish it coulda kept the high scores so I could tell how i did. They coulda used a few more colors as far as paint goes as well but I mean, that's all small shit anyhow.

Nov 14, 2002
I had to hit reload a few times to get it to work properly. It gets stuck here and there but when it works it loads up pretty fast so if you're waiting more than a minute, you should just refresh.