Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #118 online now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
The brand new “Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #118” went online Sunday Jan 8th and will run until Saturday Jan 21st.

Starting off my 6th year of doing this show I have music from Unexpected Arrival, Sonny Bonoho, Parker Brothaz, Candidt, Dred i, Cool Nuts, Life the Guardian, Scarface Presents The Product, LL Cool J (featuring Juelz Santana), Jin, Stacks (featuring Twista), B-Legit (featuring Jadakiss, and Styles P), Ray Cash (featuring Scarface), Rev Run, Lil Kim, Consequence, Kev Brown, Planet Asia, DPGC, Picassos, Fidget, Blue Scholars, E-40, Yuns, MC Lyte, Charlie Hustle (featuring Busta Rhymes), CL Smooth, Capone, Busta Rhymes, Eddie Brock, Bossman, Gza/Genius, Self Scientific, Modil (featuring Dave from DeLaSoul) and more.

To listen to my show:
1. Go to www.live365.com/stations/quake551
2. Log In to Live365.com or Sign Up and it's FREE!!!!
3. Click the play button
4. If you haven't been on in a while it will prompt you to run the listening wizard.
5. If you have an mp3 player on your computer like Musicmatch that is what I would pick or you can pick Real Player.
6. You might have to hit the play button again.

Also if you haven’t yet hit me up on my myspace at www.myspace.com/quake551

Peace,

DJ EarthQuake