Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #118 is now online. Peep some of the artists on it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
The brand new “Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #118” went online Sunday Jan 8th and will run until Saturday Jan 21st.

Starting off my 6th year of doing this show I have music from Unexpected Arrival, Sonny Bonoho, Parker Brothaz, Candidt, Dred i, Cool Nuts, Life the Guardian, Scarface Presents The Product, LL Cool J (featuring Juelz Santana), Jin, Stacks (featuring Twista), B-Legit (featuring Jadakiss, and Styles P), Ray Cash (featuring Scarface), Rev Run, Lil Kim, Consequence, Kev Brown, Planet Asia, DPGC, Picassos, Fidget, Blue Scholars, E-40, Yuns, MC Lyte, Charlie Hustle (featuring Busta Rhymes), CL Smooth, Capone, Busta Rhymes, Eddie Brock, Bossman, Gza/Genius, Self Scientific, Modil (featuring Dave from DeLaSoul) and more.

To listen to my show:
1. Go to www.live365.com/stations/quake551
2. Log In to Live365.com or Sign Up and it's FREE!!!!
3. Click the play button
4. If you haven't been on in a while it will prompt you to run the listening wizard.
5. If you have an mp3 player on your computer like Musicmatch that is what I would pick or you can pick Real Player.
6. You might have to hit the play button again.

If you are an artists hit me up.

Peace,

DJ EarthQuake