Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #104

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #105

“Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #105” running from Sunday 6/19 to Saturday 7/2 at www.live365.com/stations/quake551.

I have new music from E Dawg (featuring Raz B of B2K), Boom Bap Project, Art of One Mind (featuring Strange Fruit Project), Lynn Nes (featuring Yesh), Nappy Roots, Emelee, Chief Rocker Busy Bee, Giant Panda, Freeway, Tone, Jacka (featuring Husalah), Blitz, Liquid City, Black Rob (featuring Notorious B.I.G, and Termonology), EDO G & Pete Rock, Foxy Brown (featuring Sizzla), LJ, Latoya London (featuring Black Thought), Lil Keke (featuring Mike Jones and Bun B), Kanye West (featuring Jay Z), M1 of Dead Prez, Papoose, James Bean, Hieroglyphics, DMX, Afu-Ra, Pitch Black, Royce 5’9” (featuring Sara Stokes formally from Bad Boy Da Band), Juvenile, MOP (featuring 50 Cent), Joe Buddens (featuring Nate Dogg), Skratch Bastid, Mariah Carey (featuring Styles P and Jadakiss), Ruff Ryders, Strik & Krusal, Bosko (featuring E-40 and Cool Nuts), Illy Wonka (featuring Tru ID), Unexpected Arrival (featuring Dylan), Sonny Bonoho, Clockwork, Dred-i, and more.

How do you listen to the Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow on Live365.com??

1. Go to www.live365.com/stations/quake551
2. Log In to Live365.com or Sign Up and it's FREE!!!!
3. Click the play button
4. If you haven't been on in a while it will prompt you to run the listening wizard.
5. If you have an mp3 player on your computer like Musicmatch that is what I would pick or you can pick Real Player.
6. You might have to hit the play button again.

Peace,

DJ EarthQuake