Oddisee - People Hear What They See

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Anybody heard this one? Oddisee is a producer/rapper our of DC. He is part of the group Diamond District and previously released an instrumental album called Rock Creek Park. This album is really dope!

View attachment 110588

1. Ready To Rock
2. Do It All - f/ Diamond District
3. That Real - f/ Oliver Daysoul
4. Let It Go - f/ Oliver Daysoul
5. American Greed
6. The Need Superficial - f/ Oliver Daysoul
7. Way In Way Out
8. Maybes - f/ Ralph Real
9. Anothers Grind - f/ Tranquill
10. Set You Free
11. You Know Who You Are
12. Think Of Things

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i have only listened to it once and i thought it was pretty cool. always been a huge fan of this production but sometimes he ruins it with his rhymes

so far its not as good as this album, my favorite solo from him:

Sep 12, 2005
used to have oddisee/diamond district over all the time at our station/crib, really good people. Diamond District is one of the best albums that came out of DC, really solid production/lyrics. If you guys like Oddisee, you should check out yU - Before Taxes (he's a beast, 1/3 of diamond district).

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

this album grew on me. much better after more listens. mainly because of the production
I agree, production on here is really dope. There is a small gogo influence on some of the beats but its done well...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

used to have oddisee/diamond district over all the time at our station/crib, really good people. Diamond District is one of the best albums that came out of DC, really solid production/lyrics. If you guys like Oddisee, you should check out yU - Before Taxes (he's a beast, 1/3 of diamond district).
I have yU - The Earn and its pretty nice. Ill have to check out Before Taxes...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i got all of yU's stuff