Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Wasn't really feeling the first few songs but so far everything from Hive on has been some slap, that Alchemist beat is crazy, sucks its so short. And if Rza produced Mollasses then its good to hear him go back to his old style, I was feeling that beat. Been a great album so far.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Is the link 0R0 @0R0 linked quality? Someone on a different site said the one that leaked early in the day was pretty poor quality and then they found a high quality one later on and it made a huge difference to their opinion on the album in a positive way.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
sound good enough to me but im not much of an audiophile, plus a lot of the production is kinda gritty & rough sounding anyway
I don't think his complaint was in an audiophile way just that the really early leak was a really shitty one in general quality to anyone.

Thanks though. Looking forward to checking this out in a couple hours.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
The album was solid but didn't blow me away. A few choices on this album were a little strange. For example, not having the opening verse on your own album, the RZA "feature" being only 1 line, the Alchemist beat being less than 1 minute long, only 2 solo songs (3 counting "Uncle Al"), random shitty instrumental track thrown in the middle of the album. I mean, it's a 44 minute album and he's only spitting for probably 15 minutes total.

That being said, I liked the album. 7/10

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ima need to soak it more, didnt grab me like the self titled did. wasnt bad tho. not much of a fan of the production, dont really dislike it either but idk, didnt really do it for me as a whole.