Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Odd future tape volume 2 album cover......lol wtf.

LMFAO! If that is the actual cover that's hilarious. I haven't been to a lot of rap concerts but I've been to a lot of other ones and the OF show was the first time I ever seen people asking for the merch sellers (Lucas and L-Boy) autographs lol.

Leila had a Lil somethin to do with the mac Dre/mac mall beef, it started when mall was living with her in emeryville...
That's pretty interesting. Was it something along the likes of telling Mall he could be a bigger star not being in Dre's shadow or something else?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wonder if hes talking about 50,1000 for that song, or the album, cuz ill buy the rights to earls about for 50k, you know how hard ill come up?

any yall got his email, thats all he wants? i can come up with a 50k front by saturday

ill have his album sold for 125k by morning, you could prolly get 200k if its all slap and you can promo spin it, which i sure as fuck can

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That footage looks kind of old and what's with the random censoring in it twice? But then again both of OFs managers tweeted that twitter page too so I don't know.

Also his followers will show a little over 6,000 at one point and then over 35,000 at other times but that's probably just a twitter glitch from getting so many in a short amount of time.

Whatever. Would be dope if Earl is at the Seattle show though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can't see that tinypic at work but I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about. Ray Luv also retweeted two of the tweets from that twitter account so I don't think it's Tyler trolling like some people think it.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
clancy and kelly were posting about things getting "creepy" and selfish exploitation going on too, oddfuturetalk has gone down too now, hmm