Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
This will be interesting.

Waka Flocka Flame recently revealed that his new album Triple F Life: Friends, Fans & Family will arrive in the first quarter of 2012. During an interview with Pigeons and Planes, he elaborated on what listeners can expect on the follow-up to last year's Flockavelli, revealing that the single will be produced by Lex Luger and that Tyler, The Creator is confirmed for the project.

"I’m going with [Lex Luger] on the radio, with the single. When me and Lex get together it’s something serious," he said. "I’ve got a lot of features for the album. I’ve got to get DMX on there. I might have to grab Big Sean and them… I’m going to have to grab my generation for this album, the rappers from my generation. And you know Tyler, The Creator is on it."

Flocka, who said he would collaborate with Justin Bieber if given the opportunity, also spoke on what it's like to kick it with Odd Future. "Oh man, them guys is loud! I thought I had a crazy-ass show. They cool, man. If you do nothing else with them, you’re going to have some fun. It’s a life experience, it’s like going to Six Flags. They have their own style, their own way. That shit’s just fun. I like hanging out with them."
http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2011/12...new-adlibs-next-album-and-favorite-color.html

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
shit, I might go see mellowhype, but I never been to new parish......I used to work around the corner from there tho.....I dunno about an all ages event to see some young rappers perform in oakland tho

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That was at Mellowhype's Oakland show a few days ago. As much as I like Left Brain's production and think the dude is really talented on that tip he seems to be a huge asshole. lol @ the descrip of the video and Lee Spielman of Trash Talk going buck in the mosh pit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ay new jet age out>?
The Internet album (under the Game x Tyler video) is Syd the Kyd and Matt Martians (from Jet Age.../Super 3) album. It's pretty dope to me. Got kind of a neo-soul, get high and chill type of vibe to it. They tried some new sounds and some worked a lot better than others but I like when folks try to do something outside the box. I'd give it like a solid 8/10 after my first two listens. I also think Left Brain might have sang on a song but I'm not sure lol.