Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
They revised the mixing on that song a little bit. I was kind of disappoint Forest Green didn't make it. By the time his solo drops, if it's on there, it's gonna be too little too late imo.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I listened to this right before I threw on this Action Bronson album. It's pretty nice, I really like Vicks, Award Tour, Michael Douglas and Carrera a lot. I'm not going to include Morlacular World because that's off Ali. Chanel is alright when it really starts going but the beat that it starts with and comes through here and there just sounds too much like something that would be in a SNL euro dance skit or something lol. If it would have been the beat that kicks in the whole song it would have been pretty dope. I'm still not a fan of Chevron but it sounds a little better actually mixed.

Yeah, Vince killed it but that's kind of a given at this point I think. Mike did step his bars up since Ali in my opinion and if this is a little thrown together after tour EP (which it sounds like to me at least) GOLD should be great.

Also Mike, Vince, and Speak are saying they are going to do a group album together sometime in the future.

*edit*

Vince was saying all these songs are at least 6 months old, if not older.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that back and forth verse pusha t and that other fool did was kinda weird. liva don is trash.
Yeah, that shit was odd. I wasn't feeling the track at all as a whole, probably one of the weakest thing I've heard anyone from OF be a part of in awhile in my opinion.

Free Earl??? unreleased volume 3 dropped on oddfuture talk.
That shit sounds super old.

May 9, 2002
Yeah I heard it yesterday and forgot to post it. Wasn't feeling it myself either, no wonder it ended up on a free holiday mixtape lol.
Yeah, that shit was odd. I wasn't feeling the track at all as a whole, probably one of the weakest thing I've heard anyone from OF be a part of in awhile in my opinion.
What? That shit is ill as fuck...

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
It isn't terrible after giving it a few more listens, but it just has a real thrown together feel. I feel like OF has the chemistry down as far as working in-house, but Pusha and the other guy didn't have quite the finesse that Tyler and Hodgy did over the beat. Speaking of the beat, just couldn't get too into it.