Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
After landing a distribution deal with Sony Red earlier this year, Odd Future’s The Internet ( DJ Syd the Kyd and Matt Martian) announced yesterday they will release their debut album, Purple Naked Ladies digitally on December 20 followed by the physical release January 12. Tracklist featuring their OFWGKTA affiliates below.

1. Violet Nude Women
2. They Say/Shangrila (ft. Tay Walker)
3. She Dgaf
4. Cunt
5. Cocaine/Tevie (ft. Left Brain)
6. Ode to a Dream (ft Kilo Kish & Coco O.)
7. Gurl (ft. Pyramid Vritra).
8. Love Song -1
9. Lincoln (ft. Mike G & Left Brain)
10. Web of Me
11. She Knows
12. Fastlane
13. Visions (ft. Coco O.)
14. The Garden

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's Syd the Kid (the "dyke singer") and Matt Martians side project/group. Syd is Odd Future's DJ, sound engineer, and a part time producer turned singer now I guess and Matt Martians is one of the producers from Super 3/The Jet Age of Tomorrow.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Eh, Hodgy should stick to rapping and not producing, or at the very least don't make songs with his production until he gets a lot better at it seeing he said he just started. While Left Brain is by no means a good rapper there is something about when he decides to rap here and there that I always like it lol.

Jul 27, 2009
So apparently Earl is free now????????????

One of the most prevailing myths/definitely-true-stories surrounding Odd Future's meteoric rise pertains to the whereabouts of prodigious rapper Earl Sweatshirt, who recorded one brilliant but thoroughly-offensive album before disappearing. Band members claim his mother sent him to a boarding school in Samoa. An investigative report from Complex confirmed the then 16-year-old rapper was indeed sent to Coral Reef Academy in Samoa, a school for American children "lost in anger, depression, drugs, or alcohol."
It was a topic that clearly upset the members of Odd Future; Tyler, The Creator had mourned the lost of his best friend many times, claiming that the group, or their success, wasn't complete without the return of key member Earl.
Well, now, it seems Earl is back, in LA at least. Tyler, the Creator took to his Formspring account a few hours ago to post this:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Even though I'm 99% sure the whole Earl thing is Tyler trolling again, I just noticed this

I'm wondering how much Mike G has grown since Ali. All the stuff I've heard from him since has been great, minus his verse on Window, so it should be pretty good.

Then even though I'm still on the fence The Internet drops Purple Naked Ladies on Dec. 20th.

It should be interesting seeing they are done touring now how the start of 2012 will be with albums dropping from OF. Tyler said he is shooting for sometime in May with WOLF.